SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    for those shopping for men with a smaller build
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

for those shopping for men with a smaller build Login/Join 
posted
https://ashanderie.com/collect.../shorter-men-clothes

check this out

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Just go to the Boys section at the store.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15716 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Usually cheaper too. Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Usually cheaper too. Wink

Big Grin Big Grin

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the reason they started this business is because they ( the owners) did not want to wear boys fashions ,
and a lot of time the boys wear do not fit grown men correctly

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:

Haha. I didn’t know there are men that need a smaller shirt than a men’s small. Lol

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
the reason they started this business is because they ( the owners) did not to wear boys fashions ,

Butts and guts.
Tell em bendable.

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
the reason they started this business is because they ( the owners) did not to wear boys fashions ,

Thats logical.

I was gonna crack a joke about sending the wife to that site, she just got some new jeans and was complaining that even the (womens) small sizes had legs that were too long for her.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
quote:

Haha. I didn’t know there are men that need a smaller shirt than a men’s small. Lol

Ask me how I know. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Boy's clothing does not work. Proportions are all different. Thanks for the link, Bendable.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16347 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Boy's clothing does not work. Proportions are all different. Thanks for the link, Bendable.

you are welcome,

I know three guys here that have been ordering from them .
they claim that the product is well done.

Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
Judging by the thread title I thought this was a personal ad. Razz

Posts: 748 | Location: Western Washington AC | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if someone actually shops here I would be interested in knowing about your experience with the vendor

Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
I was excited until I saw their jeans are skinny jeans.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Where do midgets and dwarves shop?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Where do midgets and dwarves shop?

flashguy

Toddlers section.

Q

posted Hide Post
$79 for a shirt!!! Everything im wearing, including the cash in my wallet is not worth $79

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$79 for one shirt... $159 for a pair of jeans ??

Not here in Idaho.......... Too bad really , I would like to have clothes specifically for my size, but that's too rich for me.

Posts: 1273 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post