SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woman shoots while husband on toilet
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woman shoots while husband on toilet Login/Join 
posted
Seems like you can't even take a dump in peace anymore. Yes lady, now he won't be able to listen to you anymore after firing two shots in the bathroom, since his ears will be ringing for sometime.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/08/...ake-him-listen-cops/

GOODYEAR, Ariz. — An Arizona woman is facing charges after police say she fired shots at her husband while he sat on the toilet to make him “listen.”

KNXV-TV reports 69-year-old Linda Jean Fahn recently was arrested following a frantic call from her husband.

He told Goodyear police Fahn barged in while he was using the restroom and fired two shots above his head.

According to a police report, Fahn told officers, “I shot two bullets at the wall above his head to make him listen to me.”

Police say the shots were fired about seven inches above the man’s head as he was slouched on the toilet.

Fahn has been charged with aggravated assault. It was not known if she had an attorney.

Edit: better link

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
Nothing is sacred anymore.

Posts: 748 | Location: Western Washington AC | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
<bang><bang> Listen to me now!

WHAT?!?

Friring a gun in a confined space to get someone to listen seems counter productive to me....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
I will bet on the fact that he completely evacuated his bowels that time.

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I imagine the husband will now come to start calling her "the Schofield Kid."

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Nothing says "let's talk about this dear." like two .38s parting your hair.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Talk about bat shit crazy. If I was the husband I'd press charges for attempted murder. Firing 2 shots 7" above his head in a bathroom????? If he didn't hear her before he sure as hell isn't going to hear her now.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Who;;y Shit!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
OMG...I'd shit myself...wait wasn't that why he was there in the first place?

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I imagine the husband will now come to start calling her "the Schofield Kid."

That made me LOL Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
now all those guys that carry to the shower and john don't seem so paranoid do they....

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First you say it, then you do it.

Posts: 7017 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lcbjr77:
OMG...I'd shit myself...wait wasn't that why he was there in the first place?

Maybe he was constipated and his wife felt he needed some additional motivation!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
That is just a really shitty thing to do!

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Did you hear the one about the woman with bad aim who was shooting craps?

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Maybe there was good logic behind her actions. I do wonder if her jailers will listen to her drivel for the next year or so. Unless she gets a favorable plea bargain or a sympathetic judge. I mean why jail her, everyone knows she's the real victim here.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
she fired shots at her husband while he sat on the toilet to make him “listen.”

Don't give my wife any ideas! Eek

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
He let his guard down. He should have been armed in the bathroom.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
Well dang, that report left out the most important info. Was the man able to finish or was the pucker factor a deal breaker.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRshootem:
Well dang, that report left out the most important info. Was the man able to finish or was the pucker factor a deal breaker.

I’m sure the pucker factor ended it. And he’s now perma-pucked.

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post