SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    U of Minnesota drops homecoming ‘King and Queen’ — replaces with genderless ‘Royals'
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

U of Minnesota drops homecoming ‘King and Queen’ — replaces with genderless ‘Royals' Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Does homecoming have much meaning anymore?
What percentrage of the student body actually attend the football games?

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Won't be the first time a queen became king there I bet.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
I truly weep for the future.

Who has time for that?

Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Minnesota and Colorado have become the "refuge" for left wing jackwads from both coasts. So no suprise other than Franken has not yet voiced congratulatory utterances.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16182 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Trying to square a lie with reality will drive the participants mad. As such there is no bottom to the political correctness rabbit hole.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post