SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New car price
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New car price Login/Join 
posted
Anyone here with car dealership knowledge that can comment on what a fair "out the door price" could be on a brand new 2020 Automatic Honda Fit LX model?

And where in the U.S. would that price be?

Posts: 294 | Registered: September 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
i always check edmunds. just got a 2019 LX - email me.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More specifically, I'd peruse the Edmunds Forums for the specific kind of vehicle you will be purchasing.

There is a wealth of knowledge there if you are willing to take the time to research the posts that are pertinent to your potential vehicle purchase or lease.

The moderators can also quite helpful if you ask for their comments regarding a proposed deal as long as you sound like you know what you are talking about.

Good Luck!

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You'll never really know unless you shop actual dealerships.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After checking Edmunds, go to the dealer websites and e-mail the five or so closest dealers for a quote on your exact car. You'll see the lowest price you can get, and no haggling required, because you will already know what you can get it for from the other dealers. Did this with my last two cars, and their internet sales teams give amazingly low prices (low commission).

Posts: 514 | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this was a good article -
If you're planning on buying a new Honda soon, your new vehicle might just be assembled by one of Honda's many talented office workers. Due to coronavirus-related staffing issues at least one of its U.S. plants, the Japanese automaker has asked some of its white-collar workers to step away from their neatly-organized desks and join their fellow assembly-line colleagues on the factory floor.

Posts: 110 | Location: florida | Registered: July 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Removed -- wrong post

--k

Posts: 178 | Registered: January 27, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Sellers market right now (covid cut production severely, used car market way way up). Unless you have to, I would not buy right now. Check out articles on Manheim.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
price it out on kbb.com

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post