SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A KARMA for 12131 finding the Ruger he THOUGHT he lost :-)...THE WINNER IS birddog 1
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A KARMA for 12131 finding the Ruger he THOUGHT he lost :-)...THE WINNER IS birddog 1 Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
OK...I have been through this with a Tokarev I thought I "misplaced" many moons ago (it was found much later by my beloved wife in a fake plant "planter" thingy...don't ask me to extrapolate Roll Eyes)...In honor, I offer the following KARMA...

no rules...if you are a member of this forum...you can enter...that's it Smile...

I will have a Snap Safe modular Lock Box (this ain't one of those big safes that goes in your closet (but I guess it could)...it's a "lock box" that kinda goes under your vehicle seats to secure your personal carry in the event you can't take it with you into court, post office or whatever) sent to your address (which you will willingly give to me if you win) from Amazon...the one I have in mind is this one...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have this particular model...you can put an iPad in it and the cable is THICK...it deters snatch and grab...

If for some reason Amazon doesn't have this particular one (sold out or whatever) when I choose the winner via the Karmanator (a big thank you to member Chance)...you will receive the one I choose from what Amazon has to offer...

I will choose the winner on July 31st...or maybe August 1st...more than likely July 31st (I like to keep my options open Razz)...

Thanks Para and the mods for a great forum and thank you for great members...and all of the posts that keep us on our toes and thinking 'bout things!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bisleyblackhawk,

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Superlucky #1

Thank you for this chance.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
In like Flint ! Thanks.

Posts: 11814 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Please put me in.

Thanks

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Very nice offer. I would like a chance. Thanks

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1369 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Being called for jury duty will remind you real quick why you need one of these or something like it. Thanks for the kind offer and please include me for a chance.

Posts: 7233 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, that would come in handy.

Posts: 2014 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great karma, please add my name.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
In please, thank you for the chance!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
A safe-keeping device would be A Good Thing.

Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
count me in please

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Don't include me in this generous offer because I have one. I just want to say that these lock boxes are the handiest darn things when traveling into anti-gun states, not mention Court Houses, Post Offices, etc. I use mine a lot.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a great karma, please include me.

Posts: 6400 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Very nice, please include me

Posts: 2336 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Very generous, please count me in

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma.
Please add my name.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Great karma. Please include me. Thank you!

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I have won a pistol and $100 worth of ammo. I am feeling lucky. I am in.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
count me in, I've lost...er....'have a friend' who thought he lost stuff in the same manner as others in this forum....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Generous Karma! I hope the Great Karmanator chooses me!

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post