SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Making the Clintons Pay
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Making the Clintons Pay Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I was reading the article about how after the Lynch/Clinton meeting came to light the FBI was furiously conducting an internal search for the whistleblower.

I wish they found him. He needs to be the new FBI director.

They should have looked at wikipedia.

quote:
On June 27, 2016, Lynch and former President Bill Clinton met privately aboard Lynch's Justice Department jet which was parked on the tarmac in Phoenix. ABC15 Phoenix reporter Christopher Sign broke the story on June 29, citing unnamed sources.[41] The following day, during a press conference in Phoenix, Arizona, Lynch denied the conversation was about the Hillary Clinton email controversy, or any matters pertaining to it; saying the conversation involved personal social topics such as travels, golf and grandchildren.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I was reading the article about how after the Lynch/Clinton meeting came to light the FBI was furiously conducting an internal search for the whistleblower.

I wish they found him. He needs to be the new FBI director.

I heard it was a Phoenix cop who spilled the beans.

Posts: 20098 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is the guy that worked for or at the FBI, the whistleblower who supposedly has several thousand pages of notes and evidence of corruption over the Russia / Uranium One / Clinton Foundation / FBI and the Crimson Kenyan's admin.?

Been waiting a while now to see what he's got.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
Where is the guy that worked for or at the FBI, the whistleblower who supposedly has several thousand pages of notes and evidence of corruption over the Russia / Uranium One / Clinton Foundation / FBI and the Crimson Kenyan's admin.?

He was suppose to bring all of last week to testify in front congress, nothing heard of him or his attorney. Are they still breathing?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4834 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:

I'm sure he killed himself.....

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwood4
posted Hide Post
Last week when the press asked Stan Clyburn about the difference between John Conyers (who hasnt even bothered denying that he used our tax money to pay off his sexual abuse victims) and Al Franken (photographic evidence - "hey, Im a hugger") and Mat Lauer and Harvey Weinstein who were fired for their crimes. His comeback was
"who elected them?". This is the big part of our problem with Congress. Their egos tell them that they are above justice, and above the people that they are supposed to represent. And because of where he runs, Clyburn is in no danger of being voted out. This is the "swamp" that we the people want drained. And its not just democrats...

Posts: 543 | Registered: November 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post