SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    GOAT Gun Minatures
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GOAT Gun Minatures Login/Join 
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted
Does anyone have any personal experience with these?

https://goatguns.com/collections/goatguns

My buddy likes this type of stuff and I was thinking of getting him one.

How is the quality, ease of build, appearance?

Thanks.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
I don’t have any experience with these, but thanks for posting this! Those look really cool. Now I’ll have to start collecting these...

I have some miniatures made by “Marx” from my childhood (mid-to-late ‘70’s) and these are so much better!

We’re doing a gift exchange with our adult children on Elfster, and I just added a couple of these to my wishlist.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought the American flag AR on a whim. it sits on my desk at work, what few people come in my office think it's neat, but not $40 neat.
They will bombard you with emails daily, use a burner.
It's real enough, the functional bits work & it seems tough enough for what it is.

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Thanks Snidera, I appreciate the input,

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased three, one for myself and two for gifts .

They are well made and great conversation pieces
:-)

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While recovering from a new hip I ordered all of them and it took about 15 minutes per gun. They are a great conversation piece and I ended up giving them to anyone that wanted one.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been seeing them advertised on a couple of the gun shows that I watched. I checked them out online thinking they would be kind of expensive and was pleasantly surprised at the price.

I might pick up an AR to put on the shelf of my man cave.

Sorry I can't give a real life opinion.

Posts: 3906 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I have the M4 that I put on top of my safe.

They are pretty detailed for what they are and the accessories detach.

Little details like moving the rear sight knobs, trigger, selector switch, and the charging handle pulls back and pops open the ejection cover is pretty cool.

I wish these things were around when I was a kid.

Posts: 7421 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigFan:
I don’t have any experience with these, but thanks for posting this! Those look really cool. Now I’ll have to start collecting these...

I have some miniatures made by “Marx” from my childhood (mid-to-late ‘70’s) and these are so much better!

We’re doing a gift exchange with our adult children on Elfster, and I just added a couple of these to my wishlist.

My mother and Grandmother worked for Marx, please post pictures of those miniatures....I remember them and wish I still had them.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for the input. My buddy is also into golf and I bought him something golf related. I will keep these in mind for next time.

fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
They look like they get their stock from the same place RW Mini's does. I have several guns from RW for a shadow box\I love me display. They work well enough and look good on display.

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
I gave my 2 boys one each for Christmas last year. They got a kick out of them. Well built. Oh, my boys are in their 30s

Posts: 4012 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I keep looking at a few different models. If they had an M1 Garand I’d be building instead of looking.

Posts: 2949 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post