SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NY Times: A Great Migration From Puerto Rico Is Set to Transform Orlando
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NY Times: A Great Migration From Puerto Rico Is Set to Transform Orlando Login/Join 
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Not trying to be contrarian.

Just want to point out that I went to college with one Pureto Rican who was in the ROTC with me -- he was squared away, commissioned Infantry, served 24 years active duty, and is conservative in his political outlook.

I also had several Pureto Rican soldiers under me at various times during my Army career -- some in every unit I ever served in -- who in the main were just plain good soldiers.

Not everybody who comes to the mainland from Puerto Rico is going to be a Hillary-voting commie. Many will be Trump-supporting conservatives.

Careful not to paint with too broad of a brush. The proof of who an individual is is in that individual's actions.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post