SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Posting pictures?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Posting pictures? Login/Join 
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted
I know my user names says techguy, but I have not been any kind of techguy since January 2011. Year’s ago I would take pictures with my camera, host them on photobucket them post them on the forum from there. I have not used a computer or camera in years. Is there any way to get pictures from my iPhone to the forum? Thank you.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Host somewhere like you did with photobucket and then post the links between the [IMG] tags.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Someone else will be around shortly with the unofficial tutorial, but in the mean time, start here: https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...330001434#6330001434

God bless America.

Posts: 13491 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
After photobucket crapped out for everyone I started my own service.
There's a thread about it here.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...670077724#8670077724

Sadly some jackass deleted the pics with the directions...

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Several here use
https://postimages.org/

It's free and easy.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
After photobucket crapped out for everyone I started my own service.
There's a thread about it here.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...670077724#8670077724

Sadly some jackass deleted the pics with the directions...

Creslin, thanks for providing the service, I have been using it for all the pictures I post to SIGforum.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post

Whoohooo - it works! You'll never know how much this means to me. What a great New Year gift.

A thousand billion thankyous. Big Grin
tac

Posts: 11320 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Tac that sure is a pretty setup you have.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
Tac that sure is a pretty setup you have.

It's very kind of you to say so, Sir. I have a K11 as well, and the Swiss Products diopter sight set that goes on this K31, and eighteen other rifles and two handguns, too.

Now I have the chance to share them, right?

tac

Posts: 11320 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post

...and my beloved Oregon, too.

Hmmm. Now why is that so small?

tac

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Is this still the soft ware for posting photos

Yep it works

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2258 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post