SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Microsoft Free-e-book Giveaway
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Microsoft Free-e-book Giveaway Login/Join 
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted
Microsoft offers more than 200 of its Microsoft eBooks for free during its Multi-Million eBook Giveaway. Topics include Windows 10, Office 365, Office 2016, Power BI, Azure, Windows 8.1, Office 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, Dynamics CRM, PowerShell, Exchange Server, System Center, Cloud, SQL Server, and more.

Link

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Interesting. There is a ton of books there.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16398 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link, i downloaded a bunch on some technology I am starting to work with.
MS eBooks have been good sources of information in the past for me.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the link - downloaded a few of the ebooks for review.

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1123 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PeterGV
posted Hide Post
Handy, thank you.

Posts: 1318 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post