SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bucket list item; eating lunch in H&K's Grey Room
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bucket list item; eating lunch in H&K's Grey Room Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Heck yeah. Cool

Posts: 22825 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Simply ...WoW! And thank you.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
That’s right! Hopefully all is treating you both well

quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
I have a couple of friends that just had their birthday party in there Smile

I have a couple of friends that just had their birthday party in there Smile

we have the same friend. I got an invite to that but had a conflict. BTW, I bought an SP01 Shadow from you and a buddy bought your P7M13 ;-)

quote:
Originally posted by Jaycat:
I once saw a pic of an HK P7 in .45 in the grey room. I could die happy if I saw that!

I handled it and the P7K3. Despite having large XL hands, I could not reach the mag release on the .45 with my thumb. You'd have to use your index finger on the opposite side.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Lunch and an HK 21E... I can relate! Big Grin

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
That is AWESOME!

What was the standout in the room? Subjective question, I know.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
That would certainly make for a good day!!

I bought the book The Gray Room that they offered on their web store. Would love to see the real things one day.

HK Ag

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HK Ag,

Posts: 3482 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
What! The! Hell! Just how did you get into my living room! Mad

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Omg that’s so amazing. But were you allowed to fondle ? Or was it like a strip club... Look but no touch or some 6-8 gorilla in the corner is gonna break your hands ?

Posts: 4731 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
I wish my conference room was a tenth of that!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6304 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
What was the standout in the room?

so many unique, prototype things that its hard to choose. I like the clear G36 and P7K3 most for semi-attainable status. The HK 300 with diopter and hooded sights and military handguards was my kind of cool as well.

HK21 or GMG were standouts.

quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
Omg that’s so amazing. But were you allowed to fondle ?

100% hands on, nothing off-limits. You just try to be careful to not be that guy who drops the Kraut Space Magic and irreparably break it.

Posts: 3060 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
God, I hate the NFA.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
They couldn't have gotten me out of that room without leaving 10' of claw marks on the walls and door frame.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1943 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are they hiring?

Posts: 3196 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post