SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Funny DUI check from my hometown
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Funny DUI check from my hometown Login/Join 
Flow first,
power later.
posted
http://www.wbrc.com/story/3468...f-ticket-by-juggling

Tried to embed just the video. Failed.

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I'll watch it in 30 seconds when the 30 second ad finishes playing on the other tab. Roll Eyes

---

Nice! Always a good time when your traffic stop ends with smiles on both sides.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I gave up when the little swirly thing just kept going...and going...and going...

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9156 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Very nice, thank you.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
The video on that site plays with no issues for me (iPad), but here's an alternate site for those having issues.

http://wgntv.com/2017/03/07/dr...-pass-sobriety-test/

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I think he proved he was sober. Smile

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Nice. My stepson goes to college in that town, although not at UCA.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
That was good.
Especially good to see a rational encounter.

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
That must be Dr. Hfuhruhurr.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Nice. My stepson goes to college in that town, although not at UCA.

Hendrix? I went to Fayetteville, but had a lot of friends go to both UCA and Hendrix.

There's CBC as well. Lot's of colleges in Conway...

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yep.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post