SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mark Kelly running for McCain's old Senate seat in 2020
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mark Kelly running for McCain's old Senate seat in 2020 Login/Join 
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Radio ads are predominantly McSally.

TV?

Ads are 12:1 Kelly/McSally.

Kelly has raked in so much out of state money it's set records. The Demos want the Senate seat badly.

Anyone that looks at him and doesn't immediately detect he is a scumbag will eventually figure it out.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jager:
Radio ads are predominantly McSally.

TV?

Ads are 12:1 Kelly/McSally.

Kelly has raked in so much out of state money it's set records. The Demos want the Senate seat badly.

Anyone that looks at him and doesn't immediately detect he is a scumbag will eventually figure it out.

Probably backed by the NWO and or Soros.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
My guess is the Gifford’s gun control “foundation” is bank rolling a lot of it. They’ve stepped up the begging for “just $3” and have made it clear that ACB terrifies them.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

The same money that's flowing into Georgia as well most likely. That dude running against Graham has gotten so much money he'll never be able to spend it all before the election.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

...Kelly has raked in so much out of state money it's set records. The Demos want the Senate seat badly...

Same here in Iowa where Sen Joni Ernst (R) is facing a challenge from Theresa Greenfield (D) who has a blank check for TV ads.

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
My guess is the Gifford’s gun control “foundation” is bank rolling a lot of it. They’ve stepped up the begging for “just $3” and have made it clear that ACB terrifies them.

Several months ago the Giffords Gun Control group had around $20 mil in the kitty.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
What a phony.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
My guess is the Gifford’s gun control “foundation” is bank rolling a lot of it. They’ve stepped up the begging for “just $3” [b]and have made it clear that ACB terrifies them.[/b[
Why is that a selling point for Kelly? Assuming Kelly won his election, ACB will be confirmed and on the court by the time he gets to Washington. As such he'd have exactly zero means to do anything about her or her confirmation. Are the voters in Arizona that stupid? Given that race is close, I guess I have my answer.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Are the voters in Arizona that stupid? Given that race is close, I guess I have my answer.
Lots of transplants from California. Same problem here in Texas.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and don't forget about Jeff Flake either. Roll Eyes

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Lots of transplants from California. Same problem here in Texas.

flashguy

Joe Rogan talked a bit about this with Wesley Hunt on his podcast the other day. Rogan recently moved to Texas from California.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
My guess is the Gifford’s gun control “foundation” is bank rolling a lot of it. They’ve stepped up the begging for “just $3” [b]and have made it clear that ACB terrifies them.[/b[
Why is that a selling point for Kelly? Assuming Kelly won his election, ACB will be confirmed and on the court by the time he gets to Washington. As such he'd have exactly zero means to do anything about her or her confirmation. Are the voters in Arizona that stupid? Given that race is close, I guess I have my answer.

I don’t know. I guess as long as the female is “backed by the NRA”, sexism and misogyny is completely ok.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post