SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mark Kelly running for McCain's old Senate seat in 2020
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mark Kelly running for McCain's old Senate seat in 2020 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
I have only disgust for a man so despicable as to parade around his disabled wife like a wounded trophy.

IMO, Kelly will seek and get the sympathy vote from gullible people while McSally remains on her fat ass and does little or no campaigning.

I often thought this about Reagans press secretary that got popped during the assassination attempt. His old lady would wheel him out talking up her brady center against gun violence or some such.

That outfit fucked things up well into the 1990's and beyond.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
I cant believe how much he has allowed his wife to exploited for political gains. Allowed may not be the right word, pushed maybe.

Have some fucking respect for your wife, trotting her out as a prize pony to show off her disability every time you feel its expedient.

It really is distasteful.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
He should run for McCain’s current seat.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is what I vote for! There seems to be an endless supply of undesirable people EVERYWHERE!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
I cant believe how much he has allowed his wife to exploited for political gains. Allowed may not be the right word, pushed maybe.

Have some fucking respect for your wife, trotting her out as a prize pony to show off her disability every time you feel its expedient.

It really is distasteful.

He seems to be little more than an opportunist that will leverage anything to advance himself. His wife's injury, his status as an ex-atronaut--anything.

Can you imagine how he'd leverage a U.S. Senate position?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.powerlineblog.com/...e-race-shaken-up.php

the article incorrectly says "Gabrielle Giffords’ widower"

Kelly, a former astronaut, is one of those Democrats who pose as normal Americans. His cover was blown today when it came out that a key campaign aide denounced police officers as “worthless fucking pigs” one week before he went to work for Kelly:

T.J. L’Heureux, Mr. Kelly’s deputy press secretary, called police “worthless f–ing pigs” in response to a video that showed Chicago police clashing with protesters in August. He joined Mr. Kelly’s campaign one week later.

L’Heureux deleted his tweet and locked his account.

“I deeply regret my comment and apologize for what I wrote — I was wrong,” he later said in a statement provided to The Arizona Republic. “My comment does not reflect who I am or what I believe, and most importantly, it is not representative of what this campaign stands for. The language I used and the sentiment I conveyed do not belong in our political process, which is why I have deleted the tweet.”

The Arizona Senate race has been close, but this fiasco will hurt Mark Kelly

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The Gifford’s and everyone in their orbit are commies.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
And he's likely to win. AZ has been californicated into submission.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Can you imagine how he'd leverage a U.S. Senate position?

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:

Sad...
But Trafalgar Group has it at Kelly +2, within the margin and closer than the rest.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:

Meet the New Boss, same as the Old Boss...

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
McSally definitely has a lot more signs in yards and on median strips and way, way more radio ads than Kelly. This one could be a squeaker. But then McSally won the last time around and didn't fight the recount too hard, letting Sinema win, because she knew the governor would appoint her to McCain's seat. Hell, that last election had a Republican governor winning by 20 points, but somehow, McSally, who was not at all controversial, lost to a Code Pink GDC? Yeah, no fraud there.

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Every time I turn on a local station or turn on the radio all I am hearing is Mark Kelly.

I wouldn’t vote for that scum bag communist if he gave me a billion dollars. He is so wrapped up with the Chinese it’s sickening.

No matter how poorly McSally has performed over the last two years she has my vote.

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's a useless carpetbagging p o s.

Posts: 55 | Registered: April 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
L’Heureux deleted his tweet and locked his account.

“I deeply regret my comment and apologize for what I wrote — I was wrong,” he later said in a statement provided to The Arizona Republic. “My comment does not reflect who I am or what I believe, and most importantly, it is not representative of what this campaign stands for. The language I used and the sentiment I conveyed do not belong in our political process, which is why I have deleted the tweet.”

Bullshit, pure unadulterated bullshit....

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I did what I can do, I sent McSally some $.

I hope others in states without Senators up are doing the same.

HK Ag

Posts: 3496 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HK Ag:

HK Ag
I may have. I've sent money to so many different places this election I just can't keep it straight. My state does have a Senator in jeopardy (Cornyn) so I have to keep him in mind.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HK Ag:

HK Ag

I sent her some $$$, plus I voted for her just a few days ago. She just has to beat this scumbag!!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll vote for McSally, too.

Democrats I spoke to several weeks ago believe Kelly is the second coming of Christ. I pointed out the carpetbagger's pimping of his poor wife and his connection with the Chinese Government, but they (Females mostly) worship Kelly.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
The guy is a fucking piece of shit.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PatAz:
He's a useless carpetbagging p o s.

You know it!

Piss all over him and his tard wife.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post