SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NYT cites Decades of Sexual Harassment Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NYT cites Decades of Sexual Harassment Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Here is Anthony Bourdain's tweet addressing Matt Damon's action to derail the NYT story on Weinstein over a decade ago. Pretty funny.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If we can somehow work Bill Cosby into the mix, it will be a perfect Perv Storm.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If we can somehow work Bill Cosby into the mix, it will be a perfect Perv Storm.

Follow the money.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
Follow the money.

You mean like what Weinstein's wife has been doing? There is no way this woman is with him for love.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
Follow the money.

You mean like what Weinstein's wife has been doing? There is no way this woman is with him for love.

Apparently she's not with him at all anymore.

Posts: 20084 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Apparently she's not with him at all anymore.

She no longer has to sleep with him to get the payday. I'm sure she is relieved.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Harvey Weinstein's Wife Georgina Chapman Is Leaving Him: 'My Heart Breaks for All the Women Who Have Suffered'

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movie...r-AAthbaJ?li=BBnb7Kz

Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
George Clooney adds this bit of nonsense:

“I’ve known Harvey for 20 years. He gave me my first big break as an actor in films on From Dusk Till Dawn, he gave me my first big break as a director with Confessions of a Dangerous Mind,” Clooney said. “We’ve had dinners, we’ve been on location together, we’ve had arguments. But I can tell you that I’ve never seen any of this behavior—ever.”

“A lot of people are doing the ‘you had to know’ thing right now, and yes, if you’re asking if I knew that someone who was very powerful had a tendency to hit on young, beautiful women, sure ,” Clooney said. “But I had no idea that it had gone to the level of having to pay off eight women for their silence, and that these women were threatened and victimized.”

Clooney is full of shit. Clooney and Pitt are buddies. It's hard to believe Pitt never shared this story with him.

Inside Story: How Brad Pitt Threatened Harvey Weinstein with a 'Missouri Whooping' After Gwyneth Paltrow Incident

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movie...r-AAtgZmb?li=BBnb7Kz

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
the obamas:

“Michelle and I have been disgusted by the recent reports about Harvey Weinstein,” the Obamas said in a statement.

“Any man who demeans and degrades women in such fashion needs to be condemned and held accountable, regardless of wealth or status. We should celebrate the courage of women who have come forward to tell these painful stories.

“And we all need to build a culture – including by empowering our girls and teaching our boys decency and respect – so we can make such behavior less prevalent in the future,” the couple said.

says the parents who sent their 18 y.o daughter to intern under Weinstein in NYC

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
And the comical just gets funnier.

Terry Crews, African American actor, ex-NFL player is now coming out about his very own experience of "sexual assault" by a gay Hollywood executive. He was too scared to let the story out, the Weinstein story gave him courage.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation...VcUMbYP88dG3K4Vb65J/

I think this whole Weinstein story is just non stop hilarious, a perfect storm of leftist meltdown. Hollywood tied in with Democrats and the MSM, it is just entertaining to see them stumble, scatter, hide, from their own hypocrisy and pathetic self-righteousness. And all of this is occurring at the same time as the NFL debacle, karma is a bitch. I love it.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Terry Crews, African American actor, ex-NFL player is now coming out about his very own experience of "sexual assault" by a gay Hollywood executive. He was too scared to let the story out, the Weinstein story gave him courage.

Damn......you know things are getting bad when someone the size of Terry Crews gets sexually assualted

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prepsheriff
posted Hide Post
The species eating it's own.

Airborne ! All the Way!!

Posts: 904 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: January 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is more entertaining than any recent film.

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
His exploits were absolutely a wide open secret in Hollywood, especially if Seth McFarland can joke about it at the 2013 Oscar announcements (start at the 3.00 minute mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...ue=210&v=SzNoT3Zcw2A

posted Hide Post
@3:25 and who didn't know?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another fat ugly guy with a hot wife. As a guy I could never see how an attractive woman would want to have sex with that guy. YUUUCK

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
says the parents who sent their 18 y.o daughter to intern under Weinstein in NYC

That is blindness for sure. Hypocrisy or do not give a shit about their kid. They Had to know he was a creep.

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are plans for Weinstein to enter a treatment facility — but the mogul, who has been staying at a Los Angeles hotel, has not left yet, according to a source.

There is BIG MONEY in treating adults with sexual addiction, ie Tiger Woods and also rich and famous Pedophiles who get caught. These guys pay cash and get waited on hand and foot in some of these places. Maybe he will come to Mississippi for treatment. That is not a joke. It is easier to hide out here than Malibu.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
How much 'tang ya think Harv is getting these days?

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post