SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pope: Rights of migrants trumps national security concerns...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pope: Rights of migrants trumps national security concerns... Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Attention Migrants the world over, the doors of Vatican City are open to you as their security concerns are second to your rights. Enjoy your stay.

PS: There is plenty of wine, but you should probably bring cheese whiz for the bread.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Looks like the Vatican has got their very own Barack Hussein Obama.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Looks like the Vatican has got their very own Barack Hussein Obama Anti-Christ.

FIFY...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I like people who lead by example.

Posts: 10908 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Pie hole, shut it, please!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6209 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Looks like the Vatican has got their very own Barack Hussein Obama Anti-Christ.

FIFY...

One in the same as far as I'm concerned. Both want to destroy the world for the advancement of their vision.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Canada and Vatican city were both seemingly jealous the US was being run by a clueless idiot so they both doubled down on idiocy. Joke is on them, we got rid of Obamalamadingdong and they're stuck with Commie Pope and PM Pretty Boy.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23209 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He can sell some of his loot and house them at the Vatican.

Posts: 4277 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Nothing new here. During WWII, the leaders of the catholic world in Germany blessed the bombs that would fall on the western world. And at the same time, the catholic hierarchy here blessed the bombs that would fall on the eastern world.

Hypocrisy, ad nausium, ad infinitum.

I can not follow or even listen to teachings of those that are not strictly neutral in all worldly political affairs.

If you really represent the true religion, you will extol the Kingdom (government) of God, not some piece of land divided up by humans depicted by some lines on a map.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Hey Mister Popey, swap houses with me and give me your security detail and I'm in.

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Says the man with heavily armed security, living in a fortress.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I was born Catholic.
I will die Catholic.
I will not listen to this Pope.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
Message to the Pope, Nope!

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AzMikeCFD102:
Message to the Pope, Nope!

Hey Pope-piss up a rope!

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
I was born Catholic.
I will die Catholic.
I will not listen to this Pope.

I'm with you Fenris!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24055 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
saying migrants' dignity and right to protection trumps national security concerns.

We gotcha a Trump!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Apparently, somebody slipped some psilocybin into the communion wine.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15207 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
How many "migrants" are they hosting in Vatican City?

None?

Lighten up Francis...

That was my first thought...
When I visited there a few years ago I made a general inquiry about how one goes about becoming a resident of Vatican City and was told if you weren't already a resident you couldn't get in...

"Do what I say, not what I do!"

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
To the Vatican Pope.

NUTS!

An American Citizen.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just another reason why I'm leaving the Catholic Church.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post