SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Suspected serial killer live-streams a murder in Cleveland on Easter Sunday
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suspected serial killer live-streams a murder in Cleveland on Easter Sunday Login/Join 
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
My wife had CNN on and they were talking about him and referred to him as being famous. What don't they understand about the difference between infamous and famous?

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Killed him self near Erie Pa.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's what this was all about. The disgusting sack of filth wanted to die but lacked the courage. He wanted police to kill him, and when they didn't, he finally nutted up.

Fuckin' cowardly excuse for a human being, and that goes for your whole fucking family, too, filth.

Posts: 107578 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Rot in Hell fucker.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31440 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dead. Died of self-inflicted gunshot in Erie PA.

Posts: 215 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Mayor of Platitude Town at a press conference:

"We have closure in regards to Steve Stephens..."

Listen, mayor, I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but fuck you, OK?

"We would have preferred that it didn't end this way".

That's right, Chief. Our preference was for this asshole to die from 162 bullet wounds, delivered by the police.

Ask him questions? In God's name why? You think you're going to understand the actions of this fucking mongrel? H's dead and he needed to be dead and that's all there is to it. You don't need to ask him any Goddamned questions, and all that bullshit about how many people he killed? Please. Spare me. He killed one person, a defenseless old man. End of story.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
My good that press conference was pathetic. It's a good thing the Blue Max came on another channel so I'd have something decent to watch.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Steve took his own life"

What's wrong with these people????????

"Steve"????????

What the actual fuck?

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
His momma was just on TV 'splainin' for him.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Reporter to Chief: Have you had any conversations with Facebook about how to prevent this kind of thing?

Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Roll Eyes

Yes, Braniac. We've decided to assign a personal attendant/police officer to each and every Facebok user on the planet. At the first sign that they intend to livestream a murder on Facebook, their personal attendant will give them a stern look. Consequently, the department is now hiring.

For fuck's sake! Roll Eyes

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I guarantee some of the talking heads will refer to him as "this gentleman," which burns me up. I'm fairly certain none of them will state, however, he was a worthless, evil, piece of shit.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
The news media is living in Bizzaro world.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
The news media is living in Bizzaro world.
The city government of wherever that press conference was just held is in the same place.

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Para,
Couldn't agree with you more.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
OK media. Asshole is dead. Stop talking about him and let's remember Robert Godwin.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Why do they (CNN, etc.) have to continue to show the smiling face of the murderer after he's dead? I understand showing his face while he's still at large, but as soon as that's been resolved, if they must show a face, show a face of a victim, or show the face of the murderer with the word "LOSER-DEAD" photoshopped on his forehead and a big dick drawn going into his mouth.

These so-called news organizations time and again immortalize the names an faces of people who should be forgotten or ridiculed as soon as possible.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why do they (CNN, etc.) have to continue to show the smiling face of the murderer after he's dead? I understand showing his face while he's still at large, but as soon as that's been resolved, if they must show a face, show a face of a victim, or show the face of the murderer with the word "LOSER-DEAD" photoshopped on his forehead and a big dick drawn going into his mouth

That might offend the sensibilities of our viewers, I am afraid. I wonder how many snowflakes viewed the live streaming of the murder on Facebook. There is a strange dichotomy here. Having to go to your safe place yet at the same time viewing the brutal murder of an elderly man. I do not pretend to understand. I am sure that some are awaiting the dashcam video of poor "Steve" being pitted by a cruiser and sadly giving us "closure".

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Gee that's too bad. What's for dinner?

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post