SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Suspected serial killer live-streams a murder in Cleveland on Easter Sunday
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suspected serial killer live-streams a murder in Cleveland on Easter Sunday Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
posted
Absolute SCUM.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/s...s-live-steam-murder/

Cleveland, Ohio – Steve Stephens is wanted for murder after he live-streamed himself shooting an elderly man to death in an random homicide on Easter Sunday.

Steve Stephens was on Facebook live Sunday at around 3 PM as he pulled beside an elderly man who was walking down the street on East 93rd Street just south of the Interstate 90 according to Cleveland.com.

Stephens said, “Found me somebody I’m going to kill, this guy right here, this old dude,” before stepping out of his car. He approached the man and told him to say a woman’s name. The man tried telling Stephens that he didn’t want any trouble before Stephens shot one round into his head. Stephens then spoke to the woman through the camera saying that it was all because of her.

In a Facebook post, Stephens said, “I lost everything I ever had due to gambling. I do not go into details but I’m a (sic) my breaking point I’m really on some murder shit. … FB you have 4 minutes to tell me why I shouldn’t be on death row!!! I’m dead serious. #teamdeathrow.”

Stephens has claimed that he has murdered 15 people so far, although police have only located the body of the elderly man from the live-stream.

His Facebook account has now been deactivated. We have a copy of the video but won’t be hosting an unedited version out of respect for the victim. The edited video is available HERE.

Steve Stephens appears to be going around and picking random targets to murder. Anybody who sees him should avoid him at all costs and call 911.

Stephens is 6’1″, 240 pounds, and has a full beard. He was seen wearing a dark striped polo shirt in the Facebook live-stream. He is believed to be driving a white or cream colored SUV.

This is a developing story and we will keep you updated. For all of our updates, follow us on Facebook and go to your news feed preferences under your settings, then select that you want to see more of Blue Lives Matter posts in your news feed. Otherwise, Facebook may not show you updates.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
It's a very terrible situation in Cleveland right now. This scum targeted a 74 year old man walking down the street and shot him in cold blood. Cleveland Police have been looking for him for hours with no luck. Hopefully they find kill him soon.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm about 45 miles Southeast of Cleveland and heard about this today.
Pretty sure this guy has a death wish and he'll probably get it. Deservedly too.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
^^
Let's hope.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I prat they will find this POS and send 230 grains of JHP to his orbital socket. Mad

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I pray for our LE officers for their safety and a quick end to this.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
Quote - "Steve Stephens appears to be going around and picking random targets to murder. Anybody who sees him should avoid him at all costs and call 911."

If I were in Cleveland, I would like to avoid him. A good description would help.

Quote - "Stephens is 6’1″, 240 pounds, and has a full beard. He was seen wearing a dark striped polo shirt in the Facebook live-stream. He is believed to be driving a white or cream colored SUV."

That helps, but what about his race? That is a very important part of his description. Why is that not included?

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm going to reopen this in order to point out why I closed it. Take a look at what the new media has done with this guy.

What's the message to all the nutjobs out there who feel as if no one notices them? Well, if you're ready to checkout and you want to be remembered, just murder someone while streaming it on the internet. That's the message, and that makes these muckraking frauds out to be co-conspirators with this psychopathic mongrel.

I don't want to give this sack of filth any publicity, but it doesn't really matter, not now that the infotainment machine has turned this guy into John Dillinger.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107588 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

What's the message to all the nutjobs out there who feel as if no one notices them? Well, if you're ready to checkout and you want to be remembered, just murder someone while streaming it on the internet. That's the message, and that makes these muckraking frauds out to be co-conspirators with this psychopathic mongrel.

I don't want to give this sack of filth any publicity, but it doesn't really matter, not now that the infotainment machine has turned this guy into John Dillinger.

In 110% agreement. The media needs to be held accountable too. But find me a Judge & Jury that will do so. This shit has been going on for YEARS.
Dillon Klebold or however you spell that cumstains name, and his little butt-buddy. The media forced those two assholes down our throats so much that the next disgruntled youth thought it was a good idea to "get noticed".

Over and over and over and over and over ad nausium. Then they have a 3D map, a handful of "security experts" that want their 15min of fame...

The media will point the finger at Facebook Live or Youtube or guns, or Trump, or somewhere else outside of the Whackjob that is committing the murders. And continue to jam it down our throats...

Funny that they shove stuff like this in our faces, but when it's one of their own, they have "respect for the family", like when the reported got shot on live TV.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8345 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
This has been posted before. It's about mass killings, but I think applies to any of these evil SOBs who want to make a spectacle of the murder(s) they commit.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Have they ventilated this scum yet?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Facebook needs to shut down FB Live. It gives these creeps, murderers, idiots, etc an outlet to immediately reach out to a large audience, emboldening them.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They can't find him. They are looking in NY, PA, MI, OH, etc.

If you drive a white Ford, I'd leave it parked for a couple of day.s

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They'll find him, probably in the next 36-48 hours. He'll barricade himself somewhere and end up shooting himself. Then the media will move on to the next psycho . Just pray he doesn't hurt anyone else before it happens.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Park your silver Fusions too. Getting way too many calls on silver and white fusions. At night the silver might look white.

People: don't call it in if it's a little white woman driving. We're getting backlogged with bad tips.

And apologies to all that are stopped. Yeah. We're profiling. Gotta find this guy.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^. A good clue is the Perp has temp tags on the car too. Don't know if he's smart enough to steal a set of plates to get rid of the temp tags.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Have they ventilated this scum yet?

Unfortunately, no.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...nancial-trouble.html

So there you have it. The guy is a perpetual loser and this is his way of dealing with it. Disgusting, cowardly trash, and I do mean trash, son. You're garbage.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107588 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Just watched a bit of a press conference and the police are calling him by his first name. As in: If anyone has seen "first name" call 911 immediately. That makes my stomach churn for some reason.

Posts: 10942 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chowser is closer than I am to Cleveland. I'm about 45 miles Southeast from Cleveland.
On another site I posted something and I'll kinda repeat it here.
Look at the photos of this individual. Look at his eyes. That's a dead soul.
Out of money, did to himself, and basically doesn't care. At first, I thought he was going to have a standoff and engage law enforcement. Nope. He decided to run.
Piece of scum is to good for this guy. He got out of his car like it was nothing and shot that poor elderly man. The guy had groceries in his hand. Strolls back to the car and leaves. No running.
He knew exactly what he was doing. Take psychosis out of the picture. Pretty much evil. Some may not believe in evil. I'm no church goer and my faith is basically nonexistent but this people is evil.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post