SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Antifa tries to sucker punch Marine.... NOPE!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Antifa tries to sucker punch Marine.... NOPE! Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted
I bet he thought that only happens in movies

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Asshole. Should have had his fist come right back at his effing face.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Kid's lucky he got to walk away.

Posts: 3653 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I assume none of that was staged. If so that dudes smile was AWESOME. It had that “Bless your heart” quality.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
I assume none of that was staged. If so that dudes smile was AWESOME. It had that “Bless your heart” quality.

And a "you get only one for free" vibe.

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:
He shouldn't have been allowed to even remain up right. Years ago, a friend of mine received a sucker punch like that that luckily didn't land solid. The ensuing ass whipping, followed by an ambulance ride to the local ER, was truly Pay-Per-View worthy. That should have been the ultimate outcome here too.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
That ladyboy will walk the earth all its days, knowing its defining moment was made fast at that moment.

And will always know, that no matter what, a real bad-ass is always one swing away from humiliation.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:

It didn't look stage and yeah the smile on the marine"s face was the tits. I can't tell what he said but it's the equivalent of, "that shit's not going to fly here, girly man."

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice...a return jab should've followed but, where's the Antifa turds? This looks more like skate punks looking to start shit with a street preacher.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

That was worse than getting beat up. On top of having his punch snuffed like it was nothing, he just got shown that he isn't enough of a threat to get a return punch.

He's probably out shopping for a dress now.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
That big guy's shirt says "Repent Sinner." Indeed. Wonder if the little guy is pondering that command, now.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those look like 13 to 15 year old kids.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
That is a better outcome than a fight.

Not only is the little turd emasculated, everybody else is discouraged.

The key though, is that Antifa doesn't get what they want, which is to incite violence.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Brilliant.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Are those Antifa backpacks with loadouts and costumes/uniforms available from some website or organization?

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RebornCattle
posted Hide Post
What a complete bunch of low life kids that need to get jobs.
Seriously, all they do is protest and protest when they don't get what they want. Antifa means anti-fascist. But! They don't want to have a civilized debate, they don't wanna allow free speech, and they won't allow people who disagree with them to be in the community.

The better I get to know people, the more I find myself loving dogs.

Posts: 9 | Location: U.K. | Registered: May 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RebornCattle:
What a complete bunch of low life kids that need to get jobs.
Seriously, all they do is protest and protest when they don't get what they want. Antifa means anti-fascist. But! They don't want to have a civilized debate, they don't wanna allow free speech, and they won't allow people who disagree with them to be in the community.

Welcome. How are things in the U.K.? Smile

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I'll never understand people who cannot fight, starting fights.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

That was worse than getting beat up. On top of having his punch snuffed like it was nothing, he just got shown that he isn't enough of a threat to get a return punch.

He's probably out shopping for a dress now.

Along with his girlfriend in the white T.

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fill your hands
you son of a bitch
posted Hide Post
A good rule of thumb is that if your walking around carrying a skateboard, there isn't an ass out there that you can kick.

Posts: 456 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post