SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Antifa tries to sucker punch Marine.... NOPE!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Antifa tries to sucker punch Marine.... NOPE! Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Few things are perfect-- that was perfect. The Antifa is totally humiliated, which is more painful for any male than a punch in the mouth. The punch would heal eventually. And his manhood would remain intact, could even be enhanced if he put up a good losing fight.

But that humiliation-- having his hand caught like a bad bunt, and then the grin and pointed finger-- his male apparatus might as well have been lazered into a vapor. The whole crowd, those with him, and those against him, SAW his humiliation, his un-manning. That will go with him, burned into his brain, all the way to the grave. Over and over and over in his mind he will throw that weak, looping, wet-noodle punch, and the Marine will catch it, with no recoil, like swatting a fly out of the air, and grin. And then point his finger as if to say "That was amusing, but, don't try it again, pussy." Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
That's one of the most hilarious things I've seen in ages! Big Grin

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Kid was lucky. In the movies, the next move would have been that arm being torn off, followed by being rectally inserted.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
It matters not if the big guy was a Marine, or if the twat was ANTIFA.

The takeaway is that when some bollocks-less wuss, meets a man who is has a pair, the outcome will always be righteous.

As you were...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pwned

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Too bad he didn’t hold on to his fist and break his wrist. POS waited for the the target to look away.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
It matters not if the big guy was a Marine, or if the twat was ANTIFA.

I disagree.

The truth matters regardless of whether it’s what the Left is saying about things ranging from gun rights to who and why our President is or whether it’s what the Right says about the Left. If wanting to believe something that confirms our world view is more important than whether it’s true, then we have no reason to complain about all the others who believe only because their beliefs are more important than the truth.

This thread could have been about nothing more than a situationally-aware man with good reflexes shutting down a punky kid, but for some people it turned into a morality play about Left and Right. That happened for no reason other than the video’s (and the thread’s) improbable descriptive title that others pointed out lacks supporting evidence. If we’re going to be upset about something or alternately take righteous satisfaction in something, we owe it to ourselves to know what we’re upset or satisfied about.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I don't think there is a membership card for ANTIFA. If you think you are ANTIFA, and you dress like that slugger, and you behave as he does, you are pretty much as ANTIFA as any other moron. The skateboard is part of ANTIFA gear, and shows up in a lot of videos. It makes for a quick escape, easily maneuverable in a crowd, and is a good close quarters weapon with its steel wheels.

Is the big guy a Marine? Or actually, I guess it would be the smaller guy standing next to him. What matters is that he is the enemy of those leftist "protesters" who are trying to intimidate.

I could watch that wimpy punch and the grin and finger point on a loop. Big Grin

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Joe, those kids looked far more like the 9-12 year old boys on skateboards in my neighborhood, that I just drove past who obviously just got let out from school, than they do Antifa. Sigfreund has it right, we can’t just look at this and see what we want to see. I’m sure you’ve seen Antifa videos with them wielding skateboards, but these kids weren’t wearing masks or disguises. They were simply some teenage soy boy skaters who got their dander up about abortion “rights” and one of them decided to try on some big boy pants that didn’t fit. But since he was the one wearing black, we’re going to call them Antifa because somehow that makes the shoe fit? Nonsense. You guys are sharper than this, which verges on click-bait.

And yes, Antifa has chapters and membership and all that. It’s a real thing out here on the left coast. Better to know your opponent than just merely presume.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
If you have 9-12 year old boys that size in your neighborhood, you should invite in a WWE talent scout, because they are going to be some seriously big dudes when they grow up. Razz

They are teens. How many random teen age boys on skate boards are passionate and ready to fight about abortion rights? Do you know any?

But-- man. Holy shit. This is a funny video. Or, it was.... Roll Eyes

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
If you have 9-12 year old boys that size in your neighborhood, you should invite in a WWE talent scout, because they are going to be some seriously big dudes when they grow up. Razz

That's not what I was getting at and you know it.

quote:
They are teens. How many random teen age boys on skate boards are passionate and ready to fight about abortion rights? Do you know any?

Well, there just so happened to be a scuffle between some friends of mine wearing "Abortion is murder" shirts and the skate punks at the high school I went to some 20 years ago. So there's that. I'm not sure the skate punks were all that leftist, and probably not a person in the whole county had heard of Antifa. Cow country and all that.

quote:
But-- man. Holy shit. This is a funny video. Or, it was.... Roll Eyes

It was funny on its own merits, but got fake billed as "Antifa tries to sucker punch Marine" when that was basically fake news click-bait and we had over two pages of slavering replies eager to leap on "Antifa." Ya'll are sharper than this. They suck and there's hours of footage of them getting shit-stomped all over the internet. This is "dislocate your shoulder" level of reaching to pat ourselves on the back about how our side is so much more manly. Those are adolescent skater soy boys, one threw a crappy sucker punch and a grown man with experience stopped it cold and that's entertaining to see in its own right. No need to upsell it as something it isn't.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I get your point. I do think the slugger was ANTIFA, or imagined himself to be-- all black, black backpack, and dangerously violent. Roll Eyes But we don't know that either of those two guys was a Marine, only that they are anti-abortion. Fair enough.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I never said those guys were Marines and wearing black doesn’t make one Antifa or Black Bloc or an anarchist or any of that nonsense. Me wearing a few favorite black hoodies I’ve kept over the years apparently makes me an Antifa wannabe by that same logic.

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Enough, Smudge. I was agreeing with you that we don't know either of those two guys is a Marine.

Does "killjoy" mean anything to you? I think I'll leave this thread while the memory of it still makes me grin.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post

My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could watch that video every day, and it wouldn't get old

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I don't care who they were (or weren't)--I loved it!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
I would have been sorely tempted to twist his arm and yanked - hard.

Cowardice and avarice needs unambiguous correction.

A set of sprained joints is recoverable, the pain a reminder.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post