SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Antifa tries to sucker punch Marine.... NOPE!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Antifa tries to sucker punch Marine.... NOPE! Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
I'll never understand people who cannot fight, starting fights.

Simple.

Anyone with experience in violence is in no hurry to resort to it. Not to be confused with an unwillingness to do violence.

The Left currently has prioritized emotions, shut down discourse, and dehumanized anyone with an opposing viewpoint.

Angry sheltered children who have never experienced even a scuffle, have a permission slip from their ideology for violence.

There will be more of this, and a steep learning curve for most of these assholes.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RebornCattle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by RebornCattle:
What a complete bunch of low life kids that need to get jobs.
Seriously, all they do is protest and protest when they don't get what they want. Antifa means anti-fascist. But! They don't want to have a civilized debate, they don't wanna allow free speech, and they won't allow people who disagree with them to be in the community.

Welcome. How are things in the U.K.? Smile

Thanks, lovely to be here.
The U.K has seen better years in its lifetime. If you can still call it the U.K. Not sure if it even exists, judging from my memories growing up.

The better I get to know people, the more I find myself loving dogs.

Posts: 9 | Location: U.K. | Registered: May 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Definitely worth watching.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
What a complete bunch of low life kids that need to get jobs.
Seriously, all they do is protest and protest when they don't get what they want. Antifa means anti-fascist. But! They don't want to have a civilized debate, they don't wanna allow free speech, and they won't allow people who disagree with them to be in the community.

Welcome. How are things in the U.K.? Smile

Thanks, lovely to be here.
The U.K has seen better years in its lifetime. If you can still call it the U.K. Not sure if it even exists, judging from my memories growing up.

Right now, where I am in rural East Anglia, the sun is shining brightly, I've got a couple of trains running around the yard, Mrs tac is feeding me coffee on demand and buzzards are lazily circling around high overhead in the thermals.

And I'm on SIG forum.

Life is quite good. Smile

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:

Right now, where I am in rural East Anglia,

I believe that is the area where my father was stationed during WWII. He said he was about 40 miles or so north of London.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
I think those are just some punk skater kids, not ANTIFA.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was absolutely beautiful, too bad he didn’t get good ole fashioned backyard beat down

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:
Kid's lucky he got to walk away.

Yeah, guy in green shirt just saved that scrawny coward punk's life.

POS tried to sucker punch the guy with banner the moment he turned his head. This typifies the 'peaceful' 'anti-fascist' hateful fascist leftists. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
That was great. Cool

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
It the green shirt Marine's right arm a prosthesis?

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
It doesn't look that way to me. It looks like the Marine was cocked and loaded to unleash on that kid, had that kid taken another swing...his right arm bends, his right shoulder starts to move forward...that gentleman showed remarkable restraint, if you ask me.

For some reason, that brief exchange and the Marine's expression make me think of those Dikembe Mutombo commercials for Geico..."no, no, no...not todayyyy"

Posts: 739 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
That kid went from what he thought would make him a hero to totally defeated the moment his fist hit the unmovable force. His body language spoke volumes right then. You could almost see the awakening taking place. I honestly hope he learned something in that moment that will get him on a better track.

Sometimes you learn more from coming close and narrowly escaping a painful violent event than you do if you actually fully experience the event.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Nice...a return jab should've followed but, where's the Antifa turds? This looks more like skate punks looking to start shit with a street preacher.

Agreed. Modern soy boy skater kids, not Antifa. Their faces aren’t covered up with ski goggles, black bandanas and skate helmets, and they’re carrying boards, not sticks and machetes wrapped in cloth. Antifa shits make it a point to hide their identity, that’s not the case here.

Posts: 17054 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I am confused: Other than the title of the video, how do we know that the street preachers were Marines and the skateboard boys were ANTIFA? I don’t see any insignia on the preachers and the skateboarders aren’t dressed up in the usual ANTIFA manner either except that the one has a dark colored pack and clothing. No hoods, etc.

What am I missing? Confused

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

I believe that is the area where my father was stationed during WWII. He said he was about 40 miles or so north of London.

Could be, if he was in bombers. This part of england had over a hundred air-bases during WW2 - I live within half an hour drive of about twenty of 'em.

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

Could be, if he was in bombers. This part of england had over a hundred air-bases during WW2 - I live within half an hour drive of about twenty of 'em.

Yes, he was a B-17 pilot.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
That is a better outcome than a fight.

Not only is the little turd emasculated, everybody else is discouraged.

The key though, is that Antifa doesn't get what they want, which is to incite violence.

I love it on every level possible. Dude feels like a little girl, his friends discouraged, no one hurt, and that precious smile and finger wag from the big guy.

So full of winning it's not even funny. I love it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
For a big guy he sure was quick!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
For a big guy he sure was quick!

flashguy

He knew something was coming and was ready.

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Snowflake.

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post