SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Watch this stomach-turning TSA pat-down of a special needs boy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Watch this stomach-turning TSA pat-down of a special needs boy Login/Join 
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Many years ago we were departing Taiwan. They were doing pat downs to n everybody. Short, fast impersonal and off we went.
This crap? I'd like to hear TSA justify it. Specifically what the kid could have hidden on this that require that level of touching. Looked as if he was being put in prison.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Man that bothers me seeing them pat down a kid like that. That is the exact same pat down I've gotten a number of times before. It's overboard.

At times I've decided to try to make the agent uncomfortable by acting like I'm looking forward to the pat down a little too much.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Moaning and pelvic thrusting seems to speed up the process

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
That is unbelievable. Mad

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The National Association for Pedophiles is lodging a complaint against the TSA

their beef is that the TSA gets paid to molest people and the peds do it for free and now want a piece of the action

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CNYTX11
posted Hide Post
I have an 11 year old disabled son. This goes well beyond security and steps well into pedophilia groping therapy for the T&A pervs.

S&W M-66-2 (3")/ S&W M-65LS (3")/ S&W M-10 (2")/Colt Combat Commander Series 70

Posts: 651 | Location: Johnson County, KS | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Nobody-- nobody!-- looking at that kid thinks: DANGER!

It would be just stupid if it were not also cruel, and perverted. Few things i've seen on video have gotten me so pissed as to see that poor kid abused. By government officials! Mad

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
This is horrible, how many times to you have to grope this young boy. He has shorts and a T-shirt, what could he possibly be hiding? I understand doing your job but that is ridiculous.

My first thought. What could he possibly be hiding! Asshole!
Bitcoins Mad

Trump wants to reduce government power and spending? Eliminating the TSA would meet both those criteria. Nobody (outside of the government) wants it.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Interesting that the parent decided to videotape this. Their perv radar must have been triggered. I'm glad they recorded this assault. The TSA should be sued in addition to the perv being prosecuted. Sue them until it hurts and force them to change their hiring/screening and training practices.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Methinks mom is a SJW and just HAD to request a special screening so she could get it all on tape, for all to watch. Great parenting mom, using your kids so you can prove some kind of point.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
Methinks mom is a SJW and just HAD to request a special screening so she could get it all on tape, for all to watch. Great parenting mom, using your kids so you can prove some kind of point.

She would have had nothing to film if that dimwit TSA pedophile had not engaged in this pointless and idiotic search. Of course, the kid "was asking for it, wearing those provocative shorts". Wink

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The parent asked the TSA to do something outside of their normal screening process, correct?

There's your answer, right there.

The TSA felt their time was being wasted, so they punished these people by delaying them.

Whose fault is that?

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Well, if I were the parent of a son with a sensory processing disorder, I'd have a lot of anxiety about sending him through TSA screening. I would probably--like the mother here-- inform them of my son's condition, and ask if they could do a special screening. He's wearing a tee shirt and shorts. Really, how much should they need to do to see that he has no weapons or explosives?

What she got, instead, was more than I would be able to bear watching if it were my son.

If it was a mistake for her to expect TSA to be helpful-- TSA being a bunch of assholes-- it was a mistake I would have made for my son's benefit as well.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post