SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Watch this stomach-turning TSA pat-down of a special needs boy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Watch this stomach-turning TSA pat-down of a special needs boy Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted
These assholes do nothing to make flights safer-- nothing. Repeatedly in tests, weapons and explosives have been slipped past them.

If I were this boy's parent, I don't know that I could have stood by and watched this spectacle. I would probably be in jail now.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news...fying-security-check

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
WTH? How many times is the old perv gonna stroke this kids parts!?!? Ya, I would wonder what is going on with the repeated contact in the same areas. Sick.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Mad

Coming home from Germany the young lad in front of me in line in lost the security theater lottery and was basically sexually assaulted by TSA. They groped the hell out of that poor guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
All...and I mean ALL...a violation of our 4th Amendment rights. This is a topic that sends me STRAIGHT to the Benicar bottle..... Mad Mad Mad x INFINITY.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Absolutely-- the 4th Amendment! But there is so much wrong with that video. This kid looks like a terrorist to somebody? He set off NO alarms when he went through the screener. His mother informed them that he had a problem with touch. I happen to know a little bit about this, and it is called, clinically, "tactile defensive." Not only does this old perv repeatedly touch this boy in the same areas over and over, including his butt and crotch, but to this poor kid being touched in itself is an agony.

Watching this puts me right over the line. As I said-- I would be in jail. Mad Mad

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I didn't know Ned Beatty worked for TSA.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock or Something
Picture of Marc in FL
posted Hide Post
This is horrible, how many times to you have to grope this young boy. He has shorts and a T-shirt, what could he possibly be hiding? I understand doing your job but that is ridiculous.

That video reminded me of the 15 min patdown my mother received when returning from a visit to my family in Hawaii.

My wife and I went through quickly. However, Mom wears bracelets are hard to remove and set off the metal detector (that was my oversight, I forgot to remind her). She was then asked to get out of her wheelchair, go through the alternate scanning machine, and remain standing for another 15 minutes while they went through all their patdown and swabbing procedures. She has trouble understanding and was wobbling from standing in one place the whole time. In my mind, I just kept thinking, "Why is an 80 year old disabled woman such a threat?"

We all had TSA Precheck but it still took us about 25 minutes to get through security. Thankfully, gave ourselves plenty of buffer room for contingencies. However, it just makes me furious at the inept, mindless procedures they use to justify their actions.

Posts: 1131 | Location: Tampa Bay Area | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Well, remember those scandals some time ago about the "quality" or qualifications of the 1000s of them that were being hired with no screening?

I am sure that many of the ones who would have failed the screening are still employed there.

On power trips, not to mention the frequent reports about stuff gone missing going through those lines at the scanners when you have to put all your stuff in that basket and have it exrayed.

I said I would never fly again, for those reasons. Having said that I will be flying to Idaho in mid April, and back in mid May. Not looking forward to the BS at the airports. At least I don't have to dick around with carrying my G20. My brother has one I can use while there.

Is it possible to file lawsuits against those TSA assholes, for sexual assault, especially of a handicapped kid, or a wheelchair bound 80 year old woman? File the charges against the individuals, not the TSA.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Pedophile in uniform. Rotten bastard.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The TSA needs to be shut down permanently and a smarter, less intrusive form of airport security put in its place. Please Mr. President put this on your to do list.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3524 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is horrible, how many times to you have to grope this young boy. He has shorts and a T-shirt, what could he possibly be hiding? I understand doing your job but that is ridiculous.

My first thought. What could he possibly be hiding! Asshole!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

Absolutely!! Mad Under any other circumstance he'd be arrested and his computer checked. I'm surprised that these idiots don't get decked on the spot by loved ones.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
He has shorts and a T-shirt, what could he possibly be hiding?

Let's just say-- I don't believe this, but let's just say-- that he could be hiding something in his tee shirt or shorts. The pervert goes over every square inch of the tee shirt and shorts.

Okay. Done. Right? No----

Then he does it all over again, a second time!! Mad Mad (From the back and from the front.)

It's hard for us to grasp what touch feels like to this boy. Someone once explained it to me as -- imagine someone touching your bare skin wearing sandpaper gloves. --You just want their hands off you! And this creep can't keep his hands off the boy.

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
My first thought. What could he possibly be hiding! Asshole!

I'm pretty sure that didn't remain hidden, either.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to disagree that the TSA agent spent way too much time on this kid, but he wasn't pulled at random.

The article clearly states: "Jennifer Williamson wrote Sunday morning that her son has a sensory processing disorder and that she asked agents to "screen him in other ways per TSA rules."

How this was done is still a problem. I watched a female agent repeatedly pat down the legs of a girl wearing leggings. Those leave little to the imagination much less hide anything

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
The article clearly states: "Jennifer Williamson wrote Sunday morning that her son has a sensory processing disorder and that she asked agents to "screen him in other ways per TSA rules."

Given the "sensory processing disorder," she probably wanted him screened electronically-- have someone go over him with a wand in addition to the step through gate. Something as hands-off as possible. Her son got the opposite.

As others have noted, if that perv put his hands all over that boy in any context other than the TSA he would be arrested and locked up. But now in airports across the country, the 4th Amendment does not apply, sexual assault is permissible.

Meanwhile, Muslim women in burkas are waved through because, you know, you don't want to profile.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

Absolutely!! Mad Under any other circumstance he'd be arrested and his computer checked. I'm surprised that these idiots don't get decked on the spot by loved ones.

Jim

I had the exact same treatment, exact same. Last visit to IAD. I don't think the guy is a pedophile, I think the TSA sucks. I got the extra special treatment because I was wearing knee braces and have metal pins in me. They didn't even look through my tool bag which was filled with what could be used as deadly weapons.

Fuck TSA.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20814 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I find it interesting that people will still throw their money at the airlines , knowing full well that this occurs on a daily basis.

ef that shit.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the TSA has outlived its usefulness

perhaps President Trump can do something about all this crap - like cut their funding by 90%, laying off about 18,000 of them

one TSA agent per airport - max - and they satay in a room handcuffed to a chair

there is a reason why people want to hunt down TSA agents - this is the poster child of child abuse and yet the government condones and encourages this kind of behavior

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
the TSA has outlived its usefulness

What I remember about tests is that weapons, explosives, were gotten by TSA in carry ons that went through the screener.

The Israelis do none of this crap. Their security is based on intel data bases and on profiling. Yes, Tel Aviv airport handles far fewer people than go through the big US airports, but I have read that the Israelis have offered to help the US set up a comparable system, and claim that it can be adjusted to handle the far greater number of people. But, profiling! Big PC no no. (Don't you just want to step into the frame of that video and say, "Assholes! Let's be serious. Does this kid look like a terrorist to you??" )

And then what would all these government workers do? What would happen to all those Democrat votes? Some of these happy pedophiles-- who are like pigs in shit as it is-- might get arrested.

So it all goes on. Trampling the 4th Amendment. Tying up air travel. Kids and women felt up by creeps.