SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For what it's worth, anybody who needs a good thought or prayer you have it and always have.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For what it's worth, anybody who needs a good thought or prayer you have it and always have. Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
I try to post to, but don't always post to the request for thoughts or prayers. Even though I don't always post please know that if I ever read a post asking for thoughts or prayers I legitimately, stop what I am doing and offer up a prayer for you.

Now take that for what it's worth as I am sure I am not exactly on the big guys favorites list but hey I try. Smile

So for anybody here going through the jungle of life with a dull machete. Prayers and good thoughts for you and yours.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is along the lines of what I do - I always take a moment to remember the requests of others.

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
bump.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
God bless. What a wonderful forum and people we have here.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Thank you CSLINGER.
You explained that perfectly for me when I often don't type out a response but take a moment.
I'm sometimes drained but want to offer encouraging words. But then I read many inspired responses of members and am myself lifted up.

I believe the responses are but a fraction of those involved in the thread.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Everyday prayers for several here, I know prayer works.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I don't always post in those threads either, but I do keep a prayer in my heart for those in need of one.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I don't always post in those threads either, but I do keep a prayer in my heart for those in need of one.

Ditto Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
It does.
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Everyday prayers for several here, I know prayer works.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
HOOAH and thanks. Right back at you.

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post