SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Female FBI agent married ISIS terrorist she was investigating

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Female FBI agent married ISIS terrorist she was investigating Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted
http://hotair.com/archives/201...ried-isis-terrorist/

A female FBI agent named Daniela Greene, who had a top-secret security clearance in 2014, married a German rapper-turned-ISIS-supporter she was supposed to be investigating. Shortly after marrying Denis Cuspert, Greene regretted her decision. She returned to the U.S. and was arrested and eventually sentenced to two-years in prison

Greene was assigned to the bureau’s Detroit office in January 2014 when she was put to work “in an investigative capacity” on the case of Denis Cuspert

On June 11, 2014, Greene filled out a Report of Foreign Travel form — a document FBI employees and contractors with national security clearances are required to complete when traveling abroad.

Greene, who was still married to her American husband at the time, characterized her travel on the form as “Vacation/Personal,” court records show.

“Want to see my family,” she wrote. Specifically, Greene said, she was going to see her parents in Munich, Germany.

In reality, she traveled to Turkey and then got help from Cuspert to cross into Syria. Once there she married the terrorist and warned him he was under investigation by the FBI.

Emails Greene sent while in Syria suggest she quickly realized she had made a terrible mistake. “I really made a mess of things this time,” she wrote to an unidentified friend in the U.S. In another email she seemed resigned to her own death, “I am in a very harsh environment and I don’t know how long I will last here, but it doesn’t matter, it’s all a little too late.” About a month after crossing into Syria, Greene fled the country and returned to the U.S. where she was promptly arrested and sentenced to two years in prison.

Greene was released from prison last August.

Greene now works as a hostess at a hotel lounge

2 years was way too short a sentence, IMHO

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Here's what I get when I search for 'Daniela Greene'

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...Words=Daniela+Greene

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post