SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jimmy John's employee robbed at gun point (video) - is slide locked open?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jimmy John's employee robbed at gun point (video) - is slide locked open? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
They arrested the perp freaky fast.

So fast he freaked!

And in shocking news, the perp is - wait for it - a convicted felon!

http://www.kansascity.com/news...rticle147476949.html

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
their sandwiches are still crap but i agree their bread could be used as a weapon. poor capitalization here is intentional.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WEIRD NEWS
04/29/2017 05:44 PM EDT
He said he wasn't scared and the robbery felt like "amateur hour."
Tuker Murray is rapidly becoming an internet legend for his cool under pressure.
The 24-year-old assistant manager at a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Kansas, City, Missouri, is the clear star of surveillance footage from Wednesday, when the place was robbed.
Video shows a man police later identified as Terry Rayford walking up to the counter and ordering food before pulling out a gun and demanding cash, going so far as to shove the gun in Murray’s face.
None of that really appeared to impress Murray, though. The video shows him coolly staring down Rayford while slowly pulling off his work gloves and casually opening the register, as if he’s more fed-up than scared.
In fact, he told Buzzfeed News that he wasn’t afraid at all, because he felt like the robber wasn’t actually going to shoot him.
“I was thinking, fuck this guy, dude,” Murray said. “Because he did it like a bitch.” Fox 4KC reports that the suspect, Rayford, was was already on parole for a different armed robbery and allegedly admitted to committing other robberies to support a drug habit.
But Murray found the idea that Rayford was an experienced criminal hard to believe.
“I was actually surprised when the detective told me that he had done like 12 other robberies and been to jail for it before, ‘cause it was amateur hour,” Murray told TMZ.

Posts: 103 | Registered: June 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arty:
I thought that this thread was about Jimmy John's employee robbed at gun point. Why are we talking about grammar?

musta been drivin'em nuts

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54605 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
quote:
Originally posted by Arty:
I thought that this thread was about Jimmy John's employee robbed at gun point. Why are we talking about grammar?

musta been drivin'em nuts

It's "must of!"

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54605 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post