SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Have to brag on my kids for a second
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have to brag on my kids for a second Login/Join 
posted
So I had the start to the nascar xfinity race on for the National Anthem. When it started my kids (2 and 3) stopped and stood still. My 3 year old put her hand on her heart and my 2 year old stood as much at attention as he could. The Smile on my face was ear to ear.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Good for them! And you.

I'da probably had temporary vision problems if I'd been there.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15227 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Great!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
That's awesome! And a learned behavior...well done!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Very cool

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loved those Texas
one room schools
posted Hide Post
Thats great. You have them off to a good start.

"Louis was furious with the sharks. He thought they had an understanding: The men would stay out of the sharks' turf - the water - and the sharks would stay off theirs - the raft...If the sharks were going to try to eat him, he was going to try to eat them." From Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

Posts: 1862 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post