SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: For 10 Year+ Members Only ***Winner: eseaton***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: For 10 Year+ Members Only ***Winner: eseaton*** Login/Join 
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted
****WINNER eseaton****

Please contact me @ SF email with ship-to address.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Fellow "Old Timers":

I have an unused Sig Sauer brand 22lr. Conversion Kit up for Karma. Appears to be for a Sig 226. Received this for Christmas several years ago and it's been living in the gun room ever since. Brand new in the blue Sig case. Includes the slide, mag, adjustable sights and spring.

Rules/Info: Must have been a SF member for at least 10 years. Must have a functional email address in SF profile. Totally impartial and uninterested wife will pick a random number on June 9th. I will post the winner's SF name and contact the winner for shipping instructions on that date.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns....p226-conversion-kit/

Good luck.....elde

This message has been edited. Last edited by: elde,

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
lucky number ONE

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks for the chance!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Please include me for this most generous karma. Thanks for the chance.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Very cool - always been tempted by a .22 kit, but last time I considered it .22 ammo was scant and expensive!

You'll have to use your wife - mine wouldn't be impartial or uninterested.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous karma of yours, thank you.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
That is a most generous karma!! Please toss my name in the hat. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Count me in! Thanks for the chance!

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance at this very generous karma.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Not in, but a very nice KARMA. Good luck guys.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: yanici,

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
That would work great on my P226s! Please count me in!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I rarely enter karmas, but who could pass up one this generous?

Please count me in.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Six Days on the Road
Picture of vandrv
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your generous karma. I've often thought about getting this kit. My P226 is my g=favorite gun. Thanks

Posts: 759 | Location: The Boulevard of Broken Dreams | Registered: June 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
How generous! Include me, please.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love a chance

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Longevity has another purpose; please count me in.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Wow.
Very generous.
I could sure use it.
Please toss my name in the hat.

Thanks for the chance.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Thank you!!
Very generous, Sir.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Please DO NOT include me for the Karma....I don’t have something to use it with, and don’t want to take from another member

I DID want to thank you for recognizing us and say hello to my fellow old timers Smile

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post