SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone see the video of the Coral Springs officer punching a girl during arrest?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone see the video of the Coral Springs officer punching a girl during arrest? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
In Chicago that Officer would have been stripped of his Police powers and placed in callback ( kind of a purgatory for Policemen they want to fire) and then probably fired. but then again there's a reason Chicago's shootings are out of control and this is one of them.

Posts: 5740 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm tired of hearing about the 14 year old child beaten by police as if they were just innocently standing there minding their own business or just got lippy.

My best friend in college, a top tier student, flight instructor, and an awesome guy was murdered by a 12 year old kid. Mike and his roommate went out to the parking lot of his apartment to get their girlfriends bags out of their car and caught the kids. The kids ran and they chased to spook them out of the area. Unfortunately the kid Mike was chasing stopped and jammed a 14" screwdriver into his temple. He died that night at the hospital. That innocent kid killed a dog with the same screw driver on the walk to the apartment complex for the crime of running up to the fence and barking. The kid was caught, convicted, and of course released when he turned 21. Mike is still dead.

Don't think for a second that a person under 18 is a child that can't hurt you.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37949 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Looks to me like he wasn't hitting hard and she was holding her arm under her body so he couldn't cuff her.

My guess is trying to get her to pull out her arm, maybe she was too strong for him to move the arm.

That is how I saw it as well.
He is not hitting hard at all, just trying to get her to pull her arm out from under her body.
Pretty certain the audio would reveal him yelling for her to pull her arm out.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
That was a nothing punch, but in this environment, the Left will crucify him. I wish all LEO could take the basic Gracie BJJ Survival Tactics.

Posts: 8607 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post