SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Legalization of Marijuana
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Legalization of Marijuana Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The intellectual part of me says this is an issue to be resolved at the state level.

The emotional part of me asks, aren't we fat, lazy and stupid enough already?

-----------------------------------

Posts: 2424 | Location: Northeast Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Great video synth. I once had a friend years ago in grade school with the last name Hemphill...Who knew?

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
has anyone heard anything about the use of weed by products ?

it seems like all these grow ops could sell the stuff to make hemp products.

I have two dogs. One is 12 and suffer with arthritis, fears thunder storms, paces at night etc. My other dog gets violent seizures.

Both get these: https://canna-pet.com

It works. It mellows them out.

It is one of our best sellers at the pet store.

Posts: 12917 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
As a Federalist, I believe the Feds have no business criminalizing marijuana. It is not a federal issue.

And as a Libertarian, I don't think the states or the Feds should criminalize it either.

Good answer. It's the only one that makes sense.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I am bothered by the fact that there is as yet no reliable test that a street cop can administer to prove a driver is stoned too much to be driving. The method needs to be non-invasive (no blood draw) because drawing body fluids requires a warrant and a medic. Without test results, the only recourse for a cop is to arrest and take to the station, where someone MAY be able to run a test. You folks can say all you want to about stoned drivers not being as dangerous as drunk ones, but I don't believe it, and I want a way to get them OFF the road.

flashguy

As much as I used to attack them in trial, Roadside sobriety tests are pretty good at determining a driver's impairment before a breath, urine or blood test. Add the car-cam video and a urine test. Well, let the defendant argue he was not impaired. Caveat emptor for the pot user.

And any good cop can look at a person and detect impairment. If you smoked a week ago the only risk you run of a blood or urine test will be (in Florida) if you kill someone in a car accident.

Want to smoke, call uber.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post