SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gooooo Sooners!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gooooo Sooners!! Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
weather here sucks btw. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
BOOM!!

7 - 0 Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Well that looked easy.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SEC, SEC, SEC.......uh, wait. Frown

Hoping for an Oklahoma stampede on this one, go Sooners!

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1935 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
After the first two drives, I was starting to think both teams had left their defense at home, but all is well now Wink

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soflaac:

Me too, but only because my best friend is from OKC and since OSU didn't make it in I'd love to see his team win it all.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:

Me too, but only because my best friend is from OKC and since OSU didn't make it in I'd love to see his team win it all.

Cool deal, Oklahoma firing on all cylinders at this point.

<><

Posts: 1935 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:

If GA loses, I'm pulling for Clemson. I like SEC, but.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:

Cool deal, Oklahoma firing on all cylinders at this point.

BTW, I won't tell him I'm rooting for the Sooners. LOL. Poor guy works for the water department and just got called in to work for emergency calls and is missing the game.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heckuva way to close out the first half.

<><

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Can't say I'm up on NCAA football this year but Mayfield takes a millisecond to deliver the ball and they're lasers, on a freaking string.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
The GA defense looks like they've been at a week long party and have forgotten how to tackle.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XinTX:
The GA defense looks like they've been at a week long party and have forgotten how to tackle.

They're not used to the glitz and glamour of Hollywood - and legalized weed as of 0630 this morning. Wink

Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think they figured it out during half-time.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
Ga. looking a little better this half.

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Tied.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:

I think they figured it out during half-time.

Sure does sound that way.

Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
Turnover. GA about to go up?

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
ga. has really turned this game around the second half.its a fun game to watch fellas

Posts: 1796 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Somebody tell Baker the game isn't over after the first half.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post