SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Video About a Boy Fighting Brain Cancer Receiving a Gift from a Country Music Artist
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Video About a Boy Fighting Brain Cancer Receiving a Gift from a Country Music Artist Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
This is heart warming. Ayden was born with a very rare brain cancer that left him completely blind since the age of 3. He's undergone more than 21 surgeries but continues to thrive every single day according to his mom, even after doctors didn't believe he'd be able to walk or talk. Ayden’s favorite Country artist is Kelsea Ballerini who he met through an organization similar to Make-A-Wish.

I don’t know a lot about her. I think she among the current generation of pop/country singers, and as a woman, probably doesn’t get much airplay on Corporate Country. She appears to be a kind person though.

Ayden’s mom gets to me with all her “careful” chatter. It’s a guitar, not a Fabergé Egg

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is awesome of her. I hope he becomes an incredible player.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Another Doc Watson coming along?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post