SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I am looking for a new keyboard for my computer - Edit: I went with the Microsoft Sculpt
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am looking for a new keyboard for my computer - Edit: I went with the Microsoft Sculpt Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have been using the Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Keyboard since April 2019 when my last Microsoft Wireless split keyboard died... It has been a great keyboard. The model I got is Microsoft Surface Ergonomic keyboard. I would expect with Black Friday and Cyber Monday you would be able to pick up a good deal on one of these.

I do have two backup wired Microsoft 4000 keyboards for those times when the wireless is in process of getting replaced if it breaks since I have gotten hooked on the split keyboard design... :-)

I do use it with a Logitech MX Master mouse and it is a great combination.

Posts: 130 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I went with the Microsoft Sculpt sans mouse as I use a trackball.

It's perfect with the added magnetic wrist lift. It feels much more natural than a flat keyboard.

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
When my old keyboard went TU I checked out about a dozen different ones at the electronics store. I want keys that move and make noise. (I learned touch typing on an old Remington upright, and hate the feel of film keys). I finally decided on a gaming keyborard by Corsair, and am very happy with it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Logitech G710 here. Love it. I’ve been using it for over 4 years everyday at work.

You could also get one of these: https://www.amazon.com/Freesty...id=1606742017&sr=8-4

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post