SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who makes a high quality filing cabinet?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who makes a high quality filing cabinet? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I was going to suggest the University cull pile as well.

But, I've called the U of Iowa three times ,since July and can't reach a soul.

They might be shut down.

Surplus is still in operation, but public sales are suspended until further notice. I spent a couple summers hanging out at UI Surplus as a yoot. I helped their computer guy (a couple of us kids did) and we learned computers that way. Got some free stuff out of it. Surplus is a major operation although most of the transactions are inter-departmental.

Surplus is currently selling everything via Gov Deals and generally in higher quantities:

https://surplus.fo.uiowa.edu/

If you're looking for relatively inexpensive high end office furniture in eastern Iowa, I would look at Welter Storage. They sell knew stuff but usually have a lot of used stuff also. I've bought a desk from them in the past.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Called a used furniture store and you will save a ton of money

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post