SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Online Calendar For Non-Gmail Internet Based Email Accounts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Online Calendar For Non-Gmail Internet Based Email Accounts Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
I use Google's Calendar for most of my gmail account, and my business account that is purchased through Google.

However, I have another business account that is not hosted through or purchased through Google, and consequently can't add that address to my google calendar. Or I'm doing it wrong; not an unheard of situation...

I'd like an online calendar that I can use with a non-google account and I am trying to stay away from Outlook.

Any suggestions?

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Please make the effort to be more specific in your title.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
^^^Check.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I'm confused as to why you wouldn't just create a google non-business account for the other business?

Then you can just sign in using the other account, no? Too many steps?

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
My problem is, I just got a .ics calendar invite sent to my non-google email account. I'd like to be able to just click the invitation to add it to my calendar, rather than transferring it to a separate google account.

I can' create a google account under the non-google email address, simply because it isn't a google email address. I tried the "Add account to calendar" functionality, but because of the non-google nature of the account, it wouldn't work.

The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
You can create a google account using a non-gmail email.

https://accounts.google.com/si...try=SignUp&nogm=true

Or you can add an external email to an existing account.

https://support.google.com/acc...form%3DDesktop&hl=en

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chance. Adding it to existing gmail will be the easiest option.