SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Poland... A class act
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poland... A class act Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted

Hey! Poland!! You're welcome!!!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
You know, up until the last couple years I never thought of Poland as a destination that I'd like to travel to. Now however, after everything I've seen from them ranging from stance on immigration, to autonomy from the EU, and this message, I'd love to take a vacation and spend my money in Poland.

Awesome message from a people that we really need to be supporting.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
The food is great, too!

I have great memories of my Polish - Russian grandmother and the delicious dishes that came from her kitchen.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30662 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers for the Polish army!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post