SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Golf Joke...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Golf Joke... Login/Join 
Set out once to become the world's greatest procrastinator, but never got around to it
Picture of Fdan
posted
May have been on here before but offered again...

A priest, a doctor, and an engineer have a long-standing weekly golf date that they all thoroughly look forward to and enjoy.
However, on this day, they find themselves behind an extremely slow foursome that takes forever on every shot. In fact, each player has a "coach" with him that oversees each shot they take. The hours drag on...
The course marshal stops by on his cart and asks the threesome how it's going and they all bitterly and loudly complain about the slow pace and how miserable their round has become.
The marshal says "Oh, I thought you knew - the foursome ahead are all blind golfers and the
"coaches" are helping the players line up each shot. They don't get out too often but it's something they really, really enjoy!"
The priest immediately says: "I am terribly embarrassed by my inconsiderate thoughts and un-Christian-like behavior. I must confess to the Bishop and pray for forgiveness!"
The doctor says: "I too am embarrassed. I have several friends that are doctors that specialize in treating eye injuries or sight problems. I will contact them to see if they can offer any medical assistance that might help these poor folks in any way."
And the engineer says "So why can't they play at night?"

Posts: 1986 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL!

Posts: 2690 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two detectives we're investigating a murder at the golf course. First detective :."Deceased name is Juan Rodriguez. Wonder what weapon was used?". Second detective"It was a golf gun. It made a hole in Juan"

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the old joke about Tiger Woods and Stevie Wonder meeting for a beer and Stevie bets Tiger that he could beat him in a round of golf. Tiger laughs and says he's on. Stevie says okay, I'm really busy these days so you pick the course and I'll pick the time. Tiger agrees and picks Riviera. Stevie says okay, we'll do it tomorrow at midnight.

Jim

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jimbo54,

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
Two detectives we're investigating a murder at the golf course. First detective :."Deceased name is Juan Rodriguez. Wonder what weapon was used?". Second detective"It was a golf gun. It made a hole in Juan"

So who called it in to 9 Juan Juan?

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
The difference between a golfer and a skydiver?

A golfer goes whack, fuck!

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1087 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fdan:
And the engineer says "So why can't they play at night?"

Because the coaches can't see at night?

Posts: 2539 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
A police officer receives a domestic violence call from dispatch - a man is reportedly beating his wife in their front yard. As the officer pulls up to the house, he sees a woman lying on the lawn, obviously deceased - the man is standing there, bloody, with a golf club in hand.
He appeared calm, almost catatonic.

The officer walks up to the man, looks at the woman, and asks, "Did you do that?"

The man replied, "Yes, I hit her."

"With that?" the officer asked, motioning to the golf club.

"Yes." says the man.

"How many times did you hit her?" the officer asked.

The man replied, "Five. Maybe six. Put me down for a four."
- - - - - - -

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
A police officer receives a domestic violence call from dispatch - a man is reportedly beating his wife in their front yard. As the officer pulls up to the house, he sees a woman lying on the lawn, obviously deceased - the man is standing there, bloody, with a golf club in hand.
He appeared calm, almost catatonic.

The officer walks up to the man, looks at the woman, and asks, "Did you do that?"

The man replied, "Yes, I hit her."

"With that?" the officer asked, motioning to the golf club.

"Yes." says the man.

"How many times did you hit her?" the officer asked.

The man replied, "Five. Maybe six. Put me down for a four."
- - - - - - -

Excellent.

A man was playing golf with his wife. He hit a huge banana ball off the tee and the ball landed behind the equipment shed. He could only hit it out sideways. Then his wife noticed there were garage doors on each end of the shed, and she suggested opening them and he could advance the ball through the cart barn.

Sure enough, it was possible. They opened the doors, he lined up the shot but hit it a little too high. It went into the barn, hit the door frame on the far side and ricocheted back. It hit his wife right in the head and killed her stone dead.

He didn't play golf for some time. But a few months later he started playing again. He was with a buddy who put a drive on the same hole right behind the same shed. When the got there his buddy noticed the doors and said; "You know, I bet I could open both doors and . . . "

The guy stood there sadly for a few seconds. Then he said; "No. I tried that the last time I played here. I took an eight."

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
A man got on a plane with both of his front trouser pockets full of golf balls and sat down next to a beautiful (yes, you guessed it) blonde.

The puzzled blonde kept looking at him and his bulging pockets.

Finally, after many glances from her, he said, "It's golf balls."

The blonde continued to look at him for a very long time, thinking deeply about what he had said.

After several minutes, not being able to contain her curiosity any longer, she asked,

"Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?"

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post