SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    .
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

. Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Ray Charles could see this poll was a bad idea, and he's both blind and dead! Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 39381 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Ray Charles could see this poll was a bad idea, and he's both blind and dead! Big Grin

betting he still voted on the poll

www.chesterfieldarmament.com

Posts: 7702 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telling cops where to go for over 25 years
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 8856 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I voted ".".

Posts: 4311 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I wanted to vote but I had to verify my identity first and didn't know how to get a driver license. This poll hates my race.

I'm sorry, I'm thinking about the cats again...

Posts: 24999 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post