SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Donald Trump is a first-rate ass clown, but...
Page 1 ... 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 ... 1305

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Donald Trump is a first-rate ass clown, but... Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

With that said, I am getting tired of hearing the media claim their story is based on "Classified" or "Top Secret" documents obtained by XYZ news. That is one of two things, a flat out lie or a Federal Crime.

I'm getting tired of hearing the Intel services claim their story is based on secret info. Either tell the story so it can be tested or STFU.

The record of relying on secret info, classified, wink, wink, is disquietingly poor.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 39397 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm getting tired of hearing the Intel services claim their story is based on secret info. Either tell the story so it can be tested or STFU.

The record of relying on secret info, classified, wink, wink, is disquietingly poor.

Agree with you 1000%.

Makes me wonder if any of the present "intelligence, security agencies" are actually working for us, the citizens or are they just a political tool of the leftists.

NRA
Gun Owners of America
Arizona Citizens Defense League

Remember the 343

Posts: 126 | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Ammoholic

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
The intelligence community just screwed themselves.

Trump is going to revamp the intelligence services.
And boy, does this country ever need that.

Posts: 29450 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
The intelligence clairvoyance community just screwed themselves.

Trump is going to revamp the intelligence services.
And boy, does this country ever need that.

How's that read now? Big Grin

Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.

Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.

Posts: 7278 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Ammoholic

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Do they get to wear dresses?

The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
The tired old saw: "I have secret information"

Well, this is America son, either show your cards or fold your hand and back away from the table.

I can see The People's Republic of Seattle from my house.

Posts: 4730 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Ammoholic

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
The media and the CIA have jumped the shark over this.

If it wasn't so sad, I'd laugh at this.

Picture of Flyboyrv6
posted Hide Post
The assholes missed the fall of the Soviet Union, 911, weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, on and on... time to clean house and get some competent people.

Posts: 751 | Registered: January 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
BuzzTrash has another urgent release!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 24503 | Location: TN/KY | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I watched an NBC news report where a reporter breathlessly said the relationship between Trump and the intel agencies was so bad that Trump would have to replace the heads of the CIA and DNI.

?? Trump already announced who his nominees were for the CIA and DNI.

BTW, did Buzzfeed say where they got the 35 page document ?

CNN said it was prepared as Trump opposition research for both REP and DEM politicians interested in damaging Trump.

Posts: 8099 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I'm very confused. What happened exactly, and what's the link on Drudge talking about Golden Showers in the hotel room where BHO and the FL stayed???

Posts: 5937 | Location: Mom's Basement | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... went to the doc today, for the annual checkup and poke. No worries.

What I did get from the receptionist, the nursing prac. and my doc was :" Are you feeling depressed or scared?".

C'mon doc, what, I asked?

He said so many of the clinic patients, male and female of almost all ages, are expressing fear for the current and future good.

He himself is looking forward to it as he does remember the good things, what life used to be like.

Yes, you guessed it; I live in the blueberry fields and ponds that surround Puget Sound.

Down to the single digit days to go ...

------------
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Posts: 648 | Location: Kirkland, WA | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.foxnews.com/politic...alacious-report.html

As said before, you can thank John McCain for giving this "evidence" to intel agencies.

quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
I'm very confused. What happened exactly, and what's the link on Drudge talking about Golden Showers in the hotel room where BHO and the FL stayed???

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 1709 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sdy:
I watched an NBC news report where a reporter breathlessly said the relationship between Trump and the intel agencies was so bad that Trump would have to replace the heads of the CIA and DNI.

?? Trump already announced who his nominees were for the CIA and DNI.

Is NBC that gone they think Trump would keep Zero's directors

Proud to be deplorable.

Posts: 679 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

1. Rep and dem operatives paid some alleged former British intel agent for opposition research on Trump during the primaries.
2. This alleged former intel agent passed along unverified stories from unnamed sources about supposed deviant sexual exploits of Trump while overseas and about Trump operatives meeting with Russkies to coordinate against dems.
3. This 35 page 'dossier' was passed around the establishment media and political figures in DC months ago. (McCain gave a copy to the FBI who supposedly already had the info)
4. All media outlets up until today refused to publish it, because none of it could be verified.
5. CNN was going with a story that a 2 page summary of this information was given to Trump when they briefed him last week. -They did not publish the 35 page dossier or go into any detail about what was in it.
6. The CNN reporters who were going to break this story were formerly BuzzFeed reporters.
7. The BuzzFeed editor did not want to get scooped by his former employees, so he decided to publish the full 35 page document that they had been trying for weeks to verify (and they were as unsuccessful as all the other media outlets have been).
8. Firestorm this morning.
9. Several elements of the document have been conclusively debunked - including the major one which was that Trump's lawyer was supposedly meeting with Russian intel people in Prague. It turns out that his lawyer had not even left the country and has never even been to Prague.
10. NBC has also reported that CNN's story is also false, that Trump was not given a 2 page summary and none of this information was included in the briefing he received last week.

Media is now trying to justify the release of this sleazy, unsubstantiated pile of slop.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BamaJeepster,

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 24503 | Location: TN/KY | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... both Buzzfeed and CNN editorial offices must be smelling like a big toilet about now ...

------------
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Posts: 648 | Location: Kirkland, WA | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Ammoholic

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
And once again the media fails.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 33969 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20836 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

With that said, I am getting tired of hearing the media claim their story is based on "Classified" or "Top Secret" documents obtained by XYZ news. That is one of two things, a flat out lie or a Federal Crime.

Bingo! One 'might' rely on the verbal assertions of a group that maintained a measure of credibility, but our 'intelligence' agencies, as a direct result of their own behavior, have squandered much if not all of their credibility at this point. So its time for them to "put up, or shut up".

-----------------------------
The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics. - Thomas Sowell

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. - Milton Friedman

Posts: 23898 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post