No further introduction needed:
"A Democratic candidate running for Illinois attorney general was robbed at gunpoint Thursday during a campaign photoshoot in Chicago.
The Chicago Tribune reported that Aaron Goldstein, 42, and members of his campaign team were approached by three men in their early 20s. One of the men had a handgun and demanded Goldstein and the campaign aides turn over the camera equipment and other personal belongings, including their cell phones, which they did.
According to the Tribune, law enforcement sources confirmed that they had no one in custody and did not release a description of the suspects.
Goldstein’s campaign manager Robert Murphy, who was not with the candidate at the time, explained that he was taking promotional campaign photos with an “in-the-neighborhood kind of” message, according to the Tribune. The incident took place in Albany Park."
Mission accomplished - welcome to the 'hood!
"No matter where you go - there you are"
No description of the suspects eh? No surprise there, and I'll bet Democrat Mr. Goldstein blames the whole sorry business on those evil gun show people in places like Indiana and Texas.
|Rule #1: Use enough gun|
Tighter gun control laws needed. Oh, wait,....it's Chicago.
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21
"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush
Too bad they weren't pistol-whipped.
You got to watch them Amish guys, they just don't know how to act.
Other than that fuck'em!
I wonder if there is anything on his phone that would be of interest to Illinois voters.
Well...Chicago is a shithole.
“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
|Bookers Bourbon |
and a good cigar
So, you're saying Chicago is Haiti?
Let the enemy come till he’s almost close enough to touch. Then let him have it and jump out and finish him up with your hatchet.
...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV
"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV
Still, more gun laws needed.
Six of one, half dozen of the other.
Unhappy ammo seeker
|Get busy living|
or get busy dying!
I hope this incident makes Mr. Goldstein reconsider his platform and the seriousness of crime. Crime, not guns.
The irony of this entire incident is epic!
I am willing to bet that he hasn't learned anything from the event
Peace is not the absence of conflict, but rather when you have your foot firmly on the enemies neck
"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison
EXACTLY my first thought....AFTER I laughed.
The lib's simply do not care about facts or past history.
Well - you're in the Hood now - ain't you homie !!
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
Now this is funny!
LOLOL...Yeah, he probably learned that the community needs more money for midnight basketball, or safe spaces, or some program, just give us mo whitey money!!!
"approached by three men in their early 20s." That's MSM for three negro thugs (sorry for the redundancy there)
Ha! We'll NEVER learn, will we?
|Membership has its privileges|
Well, it is obvious those gosh darn Irish yout's are at it again.
Niech Zyje P-220
|Be not wise in |
thine own eyes
Wouldn’t that be funny.
Those utes may have hit the jackpot.
"This American carnage stops right here and stops right now.”
Donald Trump (POTUS) Jan. 20th 2017
"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!" King Leonidas of Sparta
He actually HAS learned a lesson, but like all Dems/Libs he's not about to admit to anything. If he honestly admitted that he had learned a lesson, then he would have to admit that:
1. Shitcago has been run by Dems/Libs since 1931. In that time they've turned that shithole into a festering, puss-filled, crime-ridden, idiotic, dystopian, Socialist enclave.
2. Lib policies are the reason that the shitty city is in its current state.
3. Strict gun control does NOT work when you refuse to control the foundation of all the problems: gangs consisting mainly of blacks.
4. Rahm's propaganda is all lies.
5. Having the highest sales tax in the nation does NOTHING to assist the shitty city and its corrupt politicians.
6. Dem/Lib over-taxation not only forces residential and business taxpayers out of the city, but it also discourages private investment.
7. Shitcago Public School system – third largest in the nation – is equally as shitty. Currently facing a $1 billion budget deficit, both Emanuel and Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner have suggested that the district file bankruptcy, only four other school systems have filed bankruptcy since 1954.
8. On the regulatory front, both Chicago and the State of Illinois favor opportunity-killing regulations. The state imposes strict occupational licensing making it harder for inner-city taxpayers to earn a supplemental income.
9. High crime that is driven by poverty, limited opportunities in employment and housing, and a public school system that consistently fails students leads us to modern day Chicago.
10 Shitcago’s government has grown the social divide and limited the prospects of those living in poverty, dragged the city into insurmountable debt, and increased taxes to the point in which people and businesses are forced to leave town.
11. In addition to jaw-dropping levels of crime and gang violence, the city has to worry about illegal immigration, government bankruptcy, rampant corruption, and a mayor who has no clue what he’s doing.
12. Shitcago appears to have this terrible habit of banning all the things that would help the city (like Trump’s policies on crime and legal guns) and welcoming in all the things that hurt the city (like laws that give “sanctuary” for criminals and illegal aliens responsible for an exploding crime rate.)
You can bet that the AG candidate will not address these issues......
|Powered by Social Strata||Page 1 2|