SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    August 1 Pet med reminder
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

August 1 Pet med reminder Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
For those who give their Pet meds on the first of the month, this is your reminder, today is August 1.

Please give your Pet an extra treat or spend a few extra minutes playing with your Pet today.

Remember, we depend on them as much as they depend on us.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Yup.

Thanks

0:01

Posts: 4200 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Thanks, done

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
What would we do without some of these gentle reminders. Our pets say thank you. ......... drill sgt.

Posts: 1954 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Thank you, done.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post