SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Been having it out with God here recently. Now I think he is telling me to do something.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Been having it out with God here recently. Now I think he is telling me to do something. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Black - I was just in that part of Ky. about two weeks ago. Motorcycle trip with a friend. Beautiful country.

Go back, relive the memories, share your story with the owners.

Take your toolbox. I have done “mission trips” for 10+ years with our church. Always fixing and/or building houses. My hands are my voice, what they do speaks volumes more that my audible voice ever could. If you go without tools you are handicapping yourself. If you don’t need them, nothing lost.

Go. You might finish a circle started long ago, or you might find a path long lost.

Blessings on you and yours...

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post