SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just 6 minutes of pure entertainment
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just 6 minutes of pure entertainment Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted
I ran across this and a few of them made me laugh so hard I could barely breath...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
That was pretty funny!

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Pretty good.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
think of all the funny crap we missed w/o sec cams, over the last hundred years

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54612 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That one gut didn't mess with the bull, but he still got the horns.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whenever flying cars are bandied about, I think about people like these.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Should have waited until I was off work. Big Grin

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
The raft and riding lawn mower!!!!!!!!!!!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
pretty entertaining. Thank god cameras were not around when I was a yute Smile

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Good thing they had that breakaway fence in the first clip. Probably saved the car from damage... Big Grin

I think the lawnmower one was staged. looks like the swing set was just a prop. Made from those cheap saw horse flanges and 2x4s. If not, it's the sorriest excuse for a swing set I've ever seen! Would fold right up in actual use.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
The raft and riding lawn mower!!!!!!!!!!!

Same two things that were top of the list for me.

I could not imagine how that happened. Embergency raft?

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19647 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
That was great, loved the little dog (french bulldog maybe) chasing off the bear cubs.

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating, sleeping and boinking. Everything else is just Filler.
Picture of terma-nator
posted Hide Post
The cruise ship near the end had me falling out of my chair.

I love it here!

My Gun collection:
Too many to list. Lets just say that the zombies should look elsewhere.

Posts: 1671 | Location: Back in the good 'ol U.S.A. (South Fla) | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I like the bear dragging off the whole dumpster. "These assholes want me to eat roots and berries and shit, huh?"

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Let sleeping dogs lie.

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:

I think the lawnmower one was staged.

I agree. What lawn mower doesn't have a seat safety switch these days? Also, how did the blades get activated so easily?

Posts: 3229 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Those were especially good ones! Loved the raft to funny...

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:

I think the lawnmower one was staged. looks like the swing set was just a prop. Made from those cheap saw horse flanges and 2x4s. If not, it's the sorriest excuse for a swing set I've ever seen! Would fold right up in actual use.

>>>LALALALALALA<<< I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!!

Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm going to guess that was an older mower that you could put in neutral and get off with it running. Dumb of the kid to not turn the blade off (also manual back then). It looks like the ball knocks it into gear and off it went.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Thanks

I like the kid scooting to the fridge in Dad's chair. Big Grin

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post