SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Well, it's youtube day in SIGforum, and you know what that means...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well, it's youtube day in SIGforum, and you know what that means... Login/Join 
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Don't forget horse breeding!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6315 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
Maybe they will move on to protesting milk; you know, having to touch and squeeze cow titties to get it. That's cow sexual assault, it is right there.
I like the way you think. I think we might be able to find a position for you in the Mnistry of Bullshit.

Posts: 107556 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
"come rape my 6 foot 200lb ass mister" Big Grin

That she has to ask for it says a lot...

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
typical oppressor. She obviously does not realize that "no means no"

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Cafe Gratitude is a small chain of restaurants...Los Angeles area...

So, Commifornia. We should be OK, once The Wall gets built and extended north. Wink

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9154 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
It's embarrassing.

It's one thing to be an idiot, but to shout it from a megaphone? Roll Eyes

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
Maybe they will move on to protesting milk; you know, having to touch and squeeze cow titties to get it. That's cow sexual assault, it is right there.

#mootoo

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
The Onion has a YouTube channel right? Please say they do and this is it.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
It's embarrassing.

It's one thing to be an idiot, but to shout it from a megaphone? Roll Eyes

How can they possibly be doing themselves any good?

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Cows come into heat everY 21 days.

That's right.

Every three weeks, "they are asking for it."

If there's no bull in the pasture, they'll mount each other.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Posts: 15890 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Someone should point out their leather shoes and purses. Cumb dunts.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FrankMoses:
I kept hoping for someone to unleash a Rottweiler on these "wimmin".

I wanted the guy in the blue shirt walking his dog to get on the phone and say:

"Hello, Venice police? Could you send an officer out to the 600 block of Rose Avenue? There's an old woman in a striped top with a bullhorn who's verbally threatening me. She sounds like she's bipolar and off her meds, she keeps following me and I'm really afraid for my safety..."

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Cows come into heat ever 21 days.

That's right.

Every three weeks, "they are asking for it."

If there's no bull in the pasture, they'll mount each other.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
When I was in high school and college, I worked at a fancy Italian restaurant owned by two Culinary Institute of America graduates. Once or twice a year, we'd get veal protestors and they'd shout lunatic things from the public sidewalk (thank God there was no social media back then) and carry idiotic signs.

The best part was we always ended up selling out of veal.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Can't we just tase them peta folks for sport?

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Artificial insemination is rape? Wait till they find out about slaughterhouses and rendering plants.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
They should watch an actual bull inseminate a cow the old fashioned way.

I would love to see their reaction. Razz

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think watching that video killed more of my brain cells than any Octoberfest ever did!

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2066 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Raped Steak".

Great name for a metal band.

Get double billing with "Bad Mayonnaise".

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
With so many other things wrong with the world like no potable water, child trafficking, human trafficking, etc. taking up the cause of cows being inseminated is ridiculous unless you're a Hindu.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19657 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post