SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Well, it's youtube day in SIGforum, and you know what that means...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well, it's youtube day in SIGforum, and you know what that means... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
...yep, it means SJWs protesting the artificial insemination of cattle as- what else- RAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!!!

Did anyone bother to ask the cattle if they mind being inseminated? I'm guessing that they don't care, half of 'em probably never noticed, just as it would be for the SJWs on the street in that video.

Run up to them and say "Maybe the cows like it".

After listening to these obnoxious women, I can say wth great confidence that there are no men in their households, because no man worth his salt could stand more than 10 seconds of that obnoxious shit without throttling the bitches.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Humanizing livestock makes lunatic perceptions.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I. Just. Can't.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Café Gratitude?"

Is that somewhere near Majorca?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9156 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
I. Just. Can't.
Yeah, and neither could any other guy. Don't feel badly.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Remember fellas....75 moos and a single moooo means YES!

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I bet having a 70 year old 6' tall 200lb ass makes shopping for jeans a real bitch.....

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Not gonna watch. My day is just starting and I don't want to infect my brain with idiocy.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
"come rape my 6 foot 200lb ass mister" Big Grin

That witch needs to blow the cobwebs off and live a little.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I kept hoping for someone to unleash a Rottweiler on these "wimmin".

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Really? Hmmmm.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
Poor cows. Evidently this cattle rape thing is a pretty big deal. Didn't you notice all the protesters?

Must have been 3 of em.

Posts: 3235 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
She didn't get to be 200lbs by just eating vegetables!

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
“we’re not gonna protest.....WE’RE NOT GONNA PROTEST!”

Sorry the first thing that popped into my mind when seeing the ladies and bullhorn. It’s a quote from the film PCU.

Get a damn job ladies. Go take some gifts to the local children’s hospital in the cancer unit. Do something positive instead snowflakes.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12626 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rtquig:
She didn't get to be 200lbs by just eating vegetables!

Potato Pot Pies, deep fried.???

That was the funniest video this year.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Useless:

a. Being or having no beneficial use; ineffective: This pen is useless because it's out of ink.
b. Having no purpose or reason; pointless; to no avail: It's useless to argue over matters of taste.
Incapable of acting or functioning effectively; ineffectual or inept: He panics easily and is useless in an emergency.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Maybe they will move on to protesting milk; you know, having to touch and squeeze cow titties to get it. That's cow sexual assault, it is right there.

Posts: 9036 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Cafe Gratitude is a small chain of restaurants serving organic, plant-based food. There are four locations in the Los Angeles area, in Newport Beach, Venice, Larchmont Village, and in the Downtown Arts District. Wikipedia

http://cafegratitude.com/

Newport Beach CA
San Diego, CA

Sounds more like a publicity stunt

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post