SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm back. What did I miss?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm back. What did I miss? Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ss9961:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
After 8 days in Punta Cana, I am back.

What did I miss?

Punta Cana was an incredible experience, we stayed at the Grand Palladium Bavaro.

Why do you bother folks, when you can find out for yourself by simply using the Search function? I only takes a micro second. Geez...

Come on Doc, be nice. You know that Steve’s question was rhetorical. What he meant was,” Hey guys Punta Cana was awesome! Now ask me all about it!!”

And thanks for the 228.

Sorry, I forgot to add the Razz at the end of the post.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Troll came back out from under the bridge in the "What's your deal" section of the forum.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Check out the top of the page....We got Tax Cuts while you were out! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8886 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Sorry, I forgot to add the Razz at the end of the post.

Thass OK, we all knew it was there, even if it was invisible. Even ss9961 knew it!

My 228 must be hung up in the mail, it says to check with the Santa Claus Tracker for updates.

Oh, and what's a Punta Cana? I never heard of it before. I knew a Puta Candida once, but that's a story for another time.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
What did I miss?

The Waiver was updated, everyone needs to update their signature line with a picture of Trump

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Christmas happened. Now you only got 363 shopping days remaining.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
What did I miss?

Every woman you have ever oggled or asked out has accused you of inappropriate behavior. They have no proof, but you need to resign from something and offer an apology.

I'm jesting, but it ain't far from how things are heading.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
What did I miss?

Some dude named Hillary made it to the top of Mt. Everest and then tried to run for president.

Geesh, where have you been? Wink

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vic40204
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by thunderson:
I got a rock.

Was it a tactical rock?

Vic Johnson

Posts: 798 | Location: Augusta, Georgia. | Registered: February 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vic40204:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by thunderson:
I got a rock.

Was it a tactical rock?

Only for Operators:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
quote:
Originally posted by cgode:
damn! all I got was a keltec! Big Grin

Was is a pisstol?

Ok, I'll say it...I see what you did there ^^^. However OP will now have to read that too.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post