SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm back. What did I miss?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm back. What did I miss? Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
After 8 days in Punta Cana, I am back.

What did I miss?

Punta Cana was an incredible experience, we stayed at the Grand Palladium Bavaro.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
What did I miss?
Not much. Oh yeah, everybody who posted the day before yesterday got a free P228.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
What did I miss?
Not much. Oh yeah, everybody who posted the day before yesterday got a free P228.

Mine only came with 4 mags Frown

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
What did I miss?

Mine only came with 4 mags Frown

Really, mine came with 8. Do you want my extra 2? Perhaps I got yours by accident. That 12131 guy is a hell of a guy

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yours is a P228? Mine is marked P210....

Posts: 2130 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Mine was not Massachusetts compliant so I had to send it to V-Tail.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12423 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
damn! all I got was a keltec! Big Grin

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cgode:

Yea, but I bet it came with a tasty beverage.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:

Was is a pisstol?

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
quote:

Yea, but I bet it came with a tasty beverage.

Big Grin

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

What did I miss?

Punta Cana was an incredible experience, we stayed at the Grand Palladium Bavaro.

Why do you bother folks, when you can find out for yourself by simply using the Search function? I only takes a micro second. Geez...

Q

Posts: 26349 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ragnar
posted Hide Post
I took the grab bag and came out with a 550. I know kinda boring.

Live every day as if it is your last, for one day you’re sure to be right

Posts: 752 | Location: Historic Southpark, Dayton Ohio | Registered: October 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
The bonus was a green mini Emerson. Glad you had a good trip.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
We had gay cake

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
You may have noticed a different graphic at the top of this screen.
Someone asked about it in What's Your Deal, and that was not well received.
It was the best week yet for President Trump.

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
We had gay cake

The frosting was a litle off

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Now time to get back in shape, after the unlimited food & drink in Punta Cana.

I’ve been there, sometimes I overdo it with ‘free’ beverage.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Giant sperm flew over California and everybody freaked out.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

What did I miss?

Why do you bother folks, when you can find out for yourself by simply using the Search function? I only takes a micro second. Geez...

Come on Doc, be nice. You know that Steve’s question was rhetorical. What he meant was,” Hey guys Punta Cana was awesome! Now ask me all about it!!”

And thanks for the 228.

Posts: 543 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
I got a rock.

Oh and the waiver was updated.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post