SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Melania Trump Fan Club
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Melania Trump Fan Club Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
That grace is partly genetic. I look at Mrs. Trump and her daughter and see Slavic aristocracy.

Ivanka is not Melania's daughter.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
That grace is partly genetic. I look at Mrs. Trump and her daughter and see Slavic aristocracy.

Ivanka is not Melania's daughter.

No, she's Ivana's, who is a Czech, not a Slovakian

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Not a fan. I caught an interview with her 15 years ago. She and the President were still just dating. She came off like a complete bitch who once she had the ring, she was on easy street.

Ivanka on the other hand. I've been impressed since I first saw her on early editions of "The Apprentice".

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Mrs Trump is indeed easy on the eyes, and a WONDERFUL change in every way from the last First whatever that was.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
Not a fan. I caught an interview with her 15 years ago. She and the President were still just dating. She came off like a complete bitch who once she had the ring, she was on easy street.
Nice

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post