SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is it time again for a So Cal Get Together?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is it time again for a So Cal Get Together? Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
August 5th it is!!! Please email me at David@mimisjewelryinc.com.

Korean BBQ?

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
August 5th would work for me. I'd love to get together with you guys again and Korean BBQ works for me!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pulicords,

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
I have a few confirmations already! Looking forward to it fellas!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
This place: https://www.yelp.com/biz/grams-bbq-garden-grove-2

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Bump

God, Family, Country.

eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to it. Hope I can drop by at some point that night!

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Wish I was still gonna be in the area Dave. It was a pleasure meeting you the other day.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Saturday!

God, Family, Country.

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Just got back from Africa trip where I was very sick. Getting better, will see how it goes on Saturday.

Posts: 18064 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
sjtill, where in Africa did you come from? I'm heading there in a couple weeks...

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
posted Hide Post
I'll try to make it. What time are we shooting for?

Posts: 82 | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoy the dinner guys. I'm back in Norcal.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave-I'm there. Just got back from East Africa, myself and here in SoCal for only a week. Sounds fun. Do we have a time?

Posts: 634 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to it gents...there will be a KARMA tonight as well!

God, Family, Country.

Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Have fun guys.

Too bad I won't be down there until Thursday Frown

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
sjtill, where in Africa did you come from? I'm heading there in a couple weeks...

Where are you going to in Africa? I spent a couple weeks in Tanzania in 2012. I'd be happy to give you details tonight if you save a seat at the table for me! Wink

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post