SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Full auto fun outside of Pittsburgh
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Full auto fun outside of Pittsburgh Login/Join 
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted
I have not been yet, but I think I found the perfect gift for my son who will be turning 16 in February. They have plethora of full auto weapons to rent.

Anybody been?

http://www.washingtoncountyguns.com

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
I have a friend who's wife paid for a shoot for him for a birthday present. He had a blast, as his father also came down for the event.

I also attended a shoot that WCMG held for members of PAFOA earlier this year. It was fun.

WCMG has a good selection of rentals and the owner is a good guy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
That would be a stellar birthday memory for him! Can't speak to the range any, but their list includes all of the FN auto stuff I desperately would love to try. List doesn't include the MG34 pictured at the bottom of the link, maybe you'd get lucky and they've also got an MG42 as well. Definitely on my bucket list, that's for sure. Tagged for pics. Big Grin

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I went to a couple of "Full Auto" shoots. It was a blast. We had M16 rifles, M60 Machine Guns and even a few M2 Heavy Barrel Machine Guns. Range time and ammo was free. Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Johnny,

I've been to a few of those shoots myself. Big Grin

I thought I read in their waiver that it was a 2 person minimum to book a reservation. The basic package, each person gets 2 full autos and an extra gun. If that's the case, I'll let him pick 4 rifles to shoot. I would like to try a .50BMG rifle. I've never shot one of those.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I took GF son when he turned 21 to an indoor pistol range in Tucson (Marksman 1) to shoot an rental full auto Uzi. With two full magazines and instructor alongside him, the kid had a blast.

I believe every boy who chooses so should have that experience.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
This place is less than 30 minutes from my house, never knew it existed.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post